Non-alcoholic goatage

Euan

Guest
I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
some kind of poison ;-)
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,

Euan wrote:
> I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
> some kind of poison ;-)

The Kathy loved it. We will be there for sure. Assuming I start
actually getting better. May even bring stealth motorcycle. :)

"Euan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
> some kind of poison ;-)
> --
> Cheers | ~~ __@
> Euan | ~~ _-\<,
> Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*)

I know they do soft drinks. I'm not sure if I remember seeing a coffee
machine or not.

On 2005-09-05, Euan (aka Bruce)
> I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
> some kind of poison ;-)

You're a techy aren't you?

What's wrong with disembowelling the Cisco while ******?

Best yet if you're ****** on Cisco:
http://www.bumwine.com/cisco.html

--
TimC
I'm not a procrastinator! I'm temporally challenged! --unknown

Resound said:
"Euan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
> some kind of poison ;-)
> --
> Cheers | ~~ __@
> Euan | ~~ _-\<,
> Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*)

I know they do soft drinks. I'm not sure if I remember seeing a coffee
machine or not.

I've even witnessed folk walking around with *gasp*, glasses of wine. Hey, I've had several shandies down there, so it's obvious they have lemonade.

And as I've mentioned before.....the Wheels of Justice, PubBUG, aus.bicycle and some-other-folk-who-occassionally-go-riding-on-friday-evenings meetup is at Warehouse 1, 18 River Street Richmond. (entrance is on North Street just by the corner of Clarke St) Goat Management allows your trusty bike to be parked inside the premises & the doorbloke is very nice. :D

Euan said:
I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
some kind of poison ;-)
--
Cheers | ~~ __@
Euan | ~~ _-\<,
Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*)
I found something new at the fresh food market just opened near work (in Perth) - Dare Coffee Shots. 200ml cans of sweet milk coffee with added guarana. 64mg of caffeine per can. Described on the can as a "formulated caffeinated beverage".

It tastes alright so I might put a few in the fridge in my office.

Steve(formulated caffeinated cyclist)A

TimC wrote:
> On 2005-09-05, Euan (aka Bruce)
> > I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
> > some kind of poison ;-)

> You're a techy aren't you?
>
> What's wrong with disembowelling the Cisco while ******?

In a past life I had to re-incarnate a 3600 while totally fitchased. It
was only a core router ... heh ... Scary ... beats riding a bike drunk
though ...

SteveA wrote:
> Euan Wrote:
> > I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
> > some kind of poison ;-)

> I found something new at the fresh food market just opened near work
> (in Perth) - Dare Coffee Shots. 200ml cans of sweet milk coffee with
> added guarana. 64mg of caffeine per can. Described on the can as a
> "formulated caffeinated beverage".
>
> It tastes alright so I might put a few in the fridge in my office.

as an ex-cafeine-a-holic, they don't _do_ very much =(
they are a bit on the expensive side, but they taste ok =)

cheers,

Kim
~ now wheres that case of jolt!?! =)

Bleve wrote:
> TimC wrote:
> > Euan wrote:
> > > I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
> > > some kind of poison ;-)

> > You're a techy aren't you?
> >
> > What's wrong with disembowelling the Cisco while ******?

> In a past life I had to re-incarnate a 3600 while totally fitchased. It
> was only a core router

in a current life i've had the same issues =)
Ethernet, ISDN, FR... pah! all the same to me!

actually, the cisco "interface" makes a who lot more sense when
completely inebriated ;)

> Scary ... beats riding a bike drunk though ...

must admint, not something i've done =)

cheers,

kim

Kim wrote:

> Bleve wrote:
>
>>TimC wrote:

>>>You're a techy aren't you?
>>>
>>>What's wrong with disembowelling the Cisco while ******?

>>In a past life I had to re-incarnate a 3600 while totally fitchased. It
>>was only a core router

> in a current life i've had the same issues =)
> Ethernet, ISDN, FR... pah! all the same to me!
>
> actually, the cisco "interface" makes a who lot more sense when
> completely inebriated ;)
>

>>Scary ... beats riding a bike drunk though ...

> must admint, not something i've done =)
>
> cheers,
>
> kim

Well, I know I wasn't drunk after the last Goatage - but those 3 ales I
had certainly made the ride home a lot easier - I was a lot more relaxed
than I had been on the way in (for those who don't know - my first ever
ride in the dark, and my first ride on the new bike after having fallen
off it and damaged bits of me...) :)

Kim wrote:

> > Scary ... beats riding a bike drunk though ...

> must admint, not something i've done =)

Entertaining ... riding back to a mate's place
one night after an afternoon's underage bozing
at a pub in Brighton (now turned into some ****** yuppybar -
no bands anymore etc .. blah) crashing into the back of parked
cars. The joys of 17y/o foolishness and the luck of
escaping unharmed ...

Or then again, maybe that braindamage lead to understanding
IOS? Must be some kind of dementia ...

On 2005-09-06, Bleve (aka Bruce)

> Kim wrote:
>
>> > Scary ... beats riding a bike drunk though ...

>> must admint, not something i've done =)

> Entertaining ... riding back to a mate's place
> one night after an afternoon's underage bozing
> at a pub in Brighton (now turned into some ****** yuppybar -
> no bands anymore etc .. blah) crashing into the back of parked
> cars. The joys of 17y/o foolishness and the luck of
> escaping unharmed ...

You know how a bike tire is 2cm wide? And a sign pole is 3cm wide?
And you'd think it would be hard to hit head on?

I was suitably impressed. In the morning, I did wonder how I got the
bike up the ramp and into the room, given that the brake was fully
engaged after the wheel slipped to one side of the pole and bent the
brake into a weird position.

--
TimC
If you tried to understand this, you'd be very confused, in the standard

SteveA wrote:
> Euan Wrote:
> > I'm on call this weekend. Please tell me The Goat does coffee? I need
> > some kind of poison ;-)
> > --
> > Cheers | ~~ __@
> > Euan | ~~ _-\<,
> > Melbourne, Australia | ~ (*)/ (*)

> I found something new at the fresh food market just opened near work
> (in Perth) - Dare Coffee Shots. 200ml cans of sweet milk coffee with
> added guarana. 64mg of caffeine per can. Described on the can as a
> "formulated caffeinated beverage".
>
> It tastes alright so I might put a few in the fridge in my office.

Redeye, V, red bull etc are all caffiene too .. around 100mg per
350ml bottle.
for those of us who don't like coffee :)

Kim said:
cheers,

Kim
~ now wheres that case of jolt!?! =)

oooh. showin yer vintage there!
that stuff (the original, ont the pathetic weaker 90's version)
was seriously cool. If you could et hold of the 'college mix' you could stay awake for approximately 372 days straight :D:D

flyingdutch said:
oooh. showin yer vintage there!
that stuff (the original, ont the pathetic weaker 90's version)
was seriously cool. If you could et hold of the 'college mix' you could stay awake for approximately 372 days straight :D:D

Pfff, my brother bought back some Jolt from the US about circa '91. We sat up all night loudly talking away while watching Rage, while his poor wife keep telling us to STFU. Vintage? Old? Bwhahaha, who remembers cold duck? :D

flyingdutch wrote:
> Kim Wrote:
> >~ now wheres that case of jolt!?! =)

> oooh. showin yer vintage there!
> that stuff (the original, ont the pathetic weaker 90's version)
> was seriously cool. If you could et hold of the 'college mix' you could
> stay awake for approximately 372 days straight :D:D

now if you are hardcore, all the jolt bottles go straight in the freezer when you get them home...
wait for most of the water freezes... *then* you're in business.

we used to go zone3 a bit, lanning alot, cycling alot, rpg'ing alot, i always took a sixpack...

cheers,

kim
~ "trucker sixpack" was my middle name ;)
~~ and if you want in interesting evenen, try that with panadol forte.

On 06/09/05 at 13:13:57 TimC somehow managed to type:

<snip>

> You know how a bike tire is 2cm wide? And a sign pole is 3cm wide?
> And you'd think it would be hard to hit head on?

Many years ago, in the days when kids rode bikes to school, I came
hurtling down the street and swung into the driveway at probably about
15 or 20 or so kph and lined myself up for the NARROW gap between the
house and the car.

What I didn't know, and couldn't see, was that my brother was hurtling
down the back yard from the shed and lining himself up for the NARROW
gap between house and car.

Yep. We hit front wheel to front wheel, dead on. The wheels survived
fine but both frames and both forks were very sorry indeed and only
suitable for scrap.... Neither bike hit either the house or the car.
Both riders hit the cement BLOODY hard in a painfull tangle of bikes...

--
Humbug

cfsmtb said:
*.....and now briefly returning to Goatage topic......*

Latest WoJ News posted up on the Bicycle Justice blog for your reading enjoyment:
http://bicyclejustice.blogspot.com/

Also if you're in Melbourne, feel free to pop down to Goatage this Friday & say hello (and enjoy a refreshing bevvie)
http://s13.invisionfree.com/AusWheels_of_Justice/index.php?showtopic=71

No Goatage or WoJ in your town? Then start one! :)
I'm reluctantly skipping it this time around. On-call plus need to save pennies to kit Suzie's (my wife) bike out for commuting.

Tires, rack, lights, clipless system (that'll be fun :) ) and maybe panniers.