non paying uni gig

uni man 22

Guest
some lady called me last week and asked me and my freind to ride
unicycles in the silverton fine arts festival as kind of an
entertainment and i was wondering if any one els had ever getten an
opertunity like this before and if they could give me any tips or
pointers.
thanx :D

--
uni man 22

><>unicyle for Crist <><

super poll
http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
http://www.usenet.com

ive done 2 parades, i just ride and do some freestyle stuff like wheel
walk.

--
Det-riot

Ducttape wrote:
> sounds like he toook a feild trip to jail.... DON'T DROP THE SOAP
> DUDE!!!

KOXX-ONE* DOES NOT* SUCK!!!!
'MRIS!!!!' (http://tinyurl.com/2486qk)
'1000th Post' (http://tinyurl.com/33shzt)
http://www.usenet.com

i was paid 50 bucks to ride my uni and juggle for an hour.

--
SAVAGE

><>I ride for Christ, do you?<><

http://www.usenet.com

ive ridden with a friend at school dances... mainly because ther was
nothing else to do and the teacher saw us and we got invited in. also i
am going to do a voluteer show at a nursing home this september.

--
oneisenough
http://www.usenet.com

Dress alike, and slightly unusually.
Not outrageously (neccesarily), just to make it clear that you are
performers and not just hanging out.

And get hats.
To get ahead, you must have a hat.

Go thru your local thrift-shops/hospice-shops/pawn-shops, some of the
best costumes in the world are hidden in those places.

How long are you expected to 'entertain' for?

--
GILD

'three short gs and a long e-flat™'
(http://w3.rz-berlin.mpg.de/cmp/beethoven_sym5_1.wav) - 'unihoki'
(http://www.sinco.hu/data/pic/size_1/session_061007_26.jpg)
'if i'm murdered, don't execute my killer.'
(http://www.inthesetimes.com/site/main/article/1539/)
'harper' (http://tinyurl.com/c9epx) 'mikefule'
(http://tinyurl.com/yh6vna) 'bluntrm' (http://tinyurl.com/2bq8ol)
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purple/child-in-time.php)
http://www.usenet.com

yer definatly do it. our first gig was for nowt, after that we were
offered paid gigs, and had more and more shows each year.

that was 4 years ago, and this year we had more offers than we could
handle. we were doing two or three a weekend at times and we literaly
couldnt do all the once we wer invited to.

im not sure how many we have in total this year as the younger children
in our vilage have got into it so weve been using a second display team
this year!

Matt

--
mattwood22