Non roll pie crust

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Dec 13, 2005.

  1. Please help!
    I'm desperately looking for a recipe for savoury pie crust that can be
    poured over the ingredients, rather than rolled out - anyone who can
    help?

    Tags:

  2. Nancy1

    Nancy1 Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Please help!
    > I'm desperately looking for a recipe for savoury pie crust that can be
    > poured over the ingredients, rather than rolled out - anyone who can
    > help?

    Google for "Bisquick Impossible" and see what pie recipes pop up. All
    the Bisquick impossibles are recipes for pies (quiches and such) where
    the crust ends up where it should.

    N.

    (For pat-in-the-pan crusts, search for an oil pastry recipe.)

  3. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Please help!
    > I'm desperately looking for a recipe for savoury pie crust that can be
    > poured over the ingredients, rather than rolled out - anyone who can
    > help?

    Bisquick... 1 cup Bisquick or biscuit mix, 1 egg, 1/2 cup milk. Mix it up
    like a batter. Pour it over the top. Bake at 400F (make sure your oven can
    handle it, I needed to do it at 350F) for 30 minutes.

    Jill