Non roll pie crust

Please help!
I'm desperately looking for a recipe for savoury pie crust that can be
poured over the ingredients, rather than rolled out - anyone who can
help?

[email protected] wrote:
> Please help!
> I'm desperately looking for a recipe for savoury pie crust that can be
> poured over the ingredients, rather than rolled out - anyone who can
> help?

Google for "Bisquick Impossible" and see what pie recipes pop up. All
the Bisquick impossibles are recipes for pies (quiches and such) where
the crust ends up where it should.

N.

(For pat-in-the-pan crusts, search for an oil pastry recipe.)

[email protected] wrote:
> Please help!
> I'm desperately looking for a recipe for savoury pie crust that can be
> poured over the ingredients, rather than rolled out - anyone who can
> help?

Bisquick... 1 cup Bisquick or biscuit mix, 1 egg, 1/2 cup milk. Mix it up
like a batter. Pour it over the top. Bake at 400F (make sure your oven can
handle it, I needed to do it at 350F) for 30 minutes.

Jill