Non-running pictures of our group party last night

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jonathan Sydenh, Feb 1, 2004.

  1. 21 of the group I run with came to our place for a party last night. I had my wee camera out (so I'm
    not in any of the photos). See if you can spot our resident Berlusconi. Jonathan
    http://www.run.dk/hold4 then click on the link in the copy in the third paragraph of the story "Hold
    4 middag/fest.

    Tags:

  2. Yipes. I'm guessing your group is called "The Unhumpables".

  3. "Jonathan Sydenham" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > 21 of the group I run with came to our place for a party last night. I had my wee camera out (so
    > I'm not in any of the photos). See if you can spot our resident Berlusconi. Jonathan
    > http://www.run.dk/hold4 then click on the link in the copy in the third paragraph of the story
    > "Hold 4 middag/fest.

    How dumb can you be? In the second pic they are all trying to push over that wooden structure, but
    are pushing from all sides! Some are trying to showoff by standing on one leg, and pushing with one
    hand. Sad, but you know they must be real runners.