Norcal XTREME ~VIDEO~

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Aug 26, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

  2. Franck

    Franck Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Some footage from Tahoe/Sierra Buttes.

    Nice! Where was that exactly? Any suggestions for kids-friendly singletrack around Tahoe? Technical
    stuff is ok, long climbs aren't -)

    Thanks - Franck

  3. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 09:18:27 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Some footage from Tahoe/Sierra Buttes.
    >
    >http://www.paradigmhosting.net/video/norcalxtreme.mpg

    Sweet Pete! Priceless. Your kids will be telling your grandkids about that someday!

    Bill "So when is the Fagerlin Family 24hr Team being stood up?" Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  6. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    I want a pink mountain bike with streamers on the handlebars. I'll leave the flipflops at home,
    thank you.

  7. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  8. Jd