Norco Bigfoot suitability.

MidgetDalek

Dec 9, 2004
I haven't had a decent ride in quite a while now (due to circumstance), and i'm definitely in need of a new bike. I'm about 6 foot 1", and weigh a little under 70kg. I need a really all-round bike, i.e. for minor dirt jumping, cruising around the street and both light and heavy xc.
Being still in school, I have limited funds to spend (no more than about $1400), and need something that is will provide me with both value and room to upgrade. I have had a look at the Bigfoot and the Cindercone, but I'm really just not sure at all.

MidgetDalek said:
I haven't had a decent ride in quite a while now (due to circumstance), and i'm definitely in need of a new bike. I'm about 6 foot 1", and weigh a little under 70kg. I need a really all-round bike, i.e. for minor dirt jumping, cruising around the street and both light and heavy xc.
Being still in school, I have limited funds to spend (no more than about $1400), and need something that is will provide me with both value and room to upgrade. I have had a look at the Bigfoot and the Cindercone, but I'm really just not sure at all.

The Bigfoot is actually a good bike. I don't think you need any upgrade at all, unless you are getting the 2004 or older ones. Cindercone's parts are not as good as Bigfoot's but it has a better frame for XC.

If you want a better bike for your needs, then checkout Trek Bruiser, or Giant AC.