Hi Im looking for a New Bike. one that Fits me better than my Current setup.
Im looking at the 2003 Norco Charger... It looks Great. Has impressive all round value for money. apparently they have good build quality. The shop in my City has them on Special atm... Has anyone heard anything else about these Norcos Other than they could be too heavy ?? that i might need to know about... Cheers I go and look at it tommorrow and test ride it. thanks peoples
In article <[email hidden]>, mitchell mandell wrote:
I can't ever remember hearing anything bad about a Norco bike. The construction is solid, the parts spec tends to be good for the price, and the bikes always look pretty decent. If it fits well, go for it. I'm really happy with my Norco, and I know other people that are really happy with theirs.
JS
Quoted message said:
Hi Im looking for a New Bike. one that Fits me better than my Current setup.
Im looking at the 2003 Norco Charger... It looks Great. Has impressive all round value for money. apparently they have good build quality. The shop in my City has them on Special atm... Has anyone heard anything else about these Norcos Other than they could be too heavy ?? that i might need to know about... Cheers I go and look at it tommorrow and test ride it. thanks peoples
-- ========================= [email hidden] ======================== Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code header to see my Geek Code ----------------------------------------------------------------- Of course this is the best of all possible worlds. I'm in it. -Solomon Short
Originally posted by bostarob Is it possible to get a Norco in America? I can't find US dollar prices. Thanks -andy
Go to thier website and look under "locate a Dealer", or what ever they call it.
I have a '96 Norco Java thats still going strong after a ton of abuse. I love the way it handles perfectly in tight spots as well as it does on fast downhills. I would definately get another Norco.