Norco Charger 2003 - Advice

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mitchell Mandel, Jun 15, 2003.

  1. Hi Im looking for a New Bike. one that Fits me better than my Current setup.

    Im looking at the 2003 Norco Charger... It looks Great. Has impressive all round value for money.
    apparently they have good build quality. The shop in my City has them on Special atm... Has anyone
    heard anything else about these Norcos Other than they could be too heavy ?? that i might need to
    know about... Cheers I go and look at it tommorrow and test ride it. thanks peoples

    Tags:

  2. Jan Sacharuk

    Jan Sacharuk Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, mitchell mandell wrote:

    I can't ever remember hearing anything bad about a Norco bike. The construction is solid, the
    parts spec tends to be good for the price, and the bikes always look pretty decent. If it fits
    well, go for
    it. I'm really happy with my Norco, and I know other people that are really happy with theirs.

    JS

    --
    ========================= [email protected] ========================
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

  3. bostarob

    bostarob New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2003
    Is it possible to get a Norco in America? I can't find US dollar prices. Thanks
    -andy

  4. DaveWV

    DaveWV New Member

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2003
    Go to thier website and look under "locate a Dealer", or what ever they call it.

    I have a '96 Norco Java thats still going strong after a ton of abuse. I love the way it handles perfectly in tight spots as well as it does on fast downhills. I would definately get another Norco.

    Dave