Norco re-spray

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Dre, Feb 28, 2006.

  1. Dre

    Dre Guest

    Hi all, I would like to re-spray my Norco Six One frame. I'd like if
    possible to get some replacement stickers for it (the Norco one and the Six
    one). I've checked the Norco webpage but I cant seem to find any contact
    details..

    Does anyone know any contact details for Norco? be even nicer if it was an
    Australian contact as well (but not holding my breath).

    Alternatively does anyone have any suggestions re the stickers?

    What I am planning to do is strip all components off the frame including the
    rear suspension links etc. Is that a bad idea?? (ie will I end up with
    springs and shit stuck to the roof of the garage and walls etc)

    Cheers Dre

    Tags:

  2. Dre wrote:
    > Hi all, I would like to re-spray my Norco Six One frame. I'd like if
    > possible to get some replacement stickers for it (the Norco one and the Six
    > one). I've checked the Norco webpage but I cant seem to find any contact
    > details..
    >
    > Does anyone know any contact details for Norco?

    Norco Products (Norco Canada)
    1465 Kebet Way
    Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L3
    Canada
    604-552-2930
    [email protected]

  3. Dre

    Dre Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Dre wrote:
    > > Hi all, I would like to re-spray my Norco Six One frame. I'd like if
    > > possible to get some replacement stickers for it (the Norco one and the

    Six
    > > one). I've checked the Norco webpage but I cant seem to find any

    contact
    > > details..
    > >
    > > Does anyone know any contact details for Norco?

    > Norco Products (Norco Canada)
    > 1465 Kebet Way
    > Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L3
    > Canada
    > 604-552-2930
    > [email protected]

    Awesome!

    Thanks very much!

    Dre

  4. Dre

    Dre Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Dre wrote:
    > > Hi all, I would like to re-spray my Norco Six One frame. I'd like if
    > > possible to get some replacement stickers for it (the Norco one and the

    Six
    > > one). I've checked the Norco webpage but I cant seem to find any

    contact
    > > details..
    > >
    > > Does anyone know any contact details for Norco?

    > Norco Products (Norco Canada)
    > 1465 Kebet Way
    > Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L3
    > Canada
    > 604-552-2930
    > [email protected]

    Email doesn't work, undeliverable :(

    Cheers Dre

  5. Dre wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Dre wrote:
    > > > Hi all, I would like to re-spray my Norco Six One frame. I'd like if
    > > > possible to get some replacement stickers for it (the Norco one and the

    > Six
    > > > one). I've checked the Norco webpage but I cant seem to find any

    > contact
    > > > details..
    > > >
    > > > Does anyone know any contact details for Norco?

    > > Norco Products (Norco Canada)
    > > 1465 Kebet Way
    > > Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L3
    > > Canada
    > > 604-552-2930
    > > [email protected]
    > >

    > Email doesn't work, undeliverable :(

    Hmm should have ... Try this one
    donnah
    at
    norco
    dot
    com

    I gave them a quick call and the response was great for this indusrty.

    "...we will need copy of original bill of sales, serial #, and model
    year of bike and we can see if we have a match...there is no guarantee
    we will have the specific decal for his model, and year for a match!"

    "We will try to accommodate if possible."

    Good luck

  6. Dre

    Dre Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Dre wrote:
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]

    if

    the
    > > Six

    > > contact

    > > > Norco Products (Norco Canada)
    > > > 1465 Kebet Way
    > > > Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L3
    > > > Canada
    > > > 604-552-2930
    > > > [email protected]
    > > >

    > > Email doesn't work, undeliverable :(

    > Hmm should have ... Try this one
    > donnah
    > at
    > norco
    > dot
    > com
    >
    > I gave them a quick call and the response was great for this indusrty.
    >
    > "...we will need copy of original bill of sales, serial #, and model
    > year of bike and we can see if we have a match...there is no guarantee
    > we will have the specific decal for his model, and year for a match!"
    >

    > "We will try to accommodate if possible."
    >
    > Good luck

    Thats amazing, becuase I found the contact for an Australian destributor.
    They said they dont supply anything!! Not even replacement manuals!

    Looks like I'll try the US :)

    The only problem is I bought this bike second hand :(

    I have the serial, the model, the year and photos?!? wonder if they'll
    accept that.

    Thanks very much for letting me know! Legend!

    Cheers Dre

  7. Dre

    Dre Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Dre wrote:
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]

    if

    the
    > > Six

    > > contact

    > > > Norco Products (Norco Canada)
    > > > 1465 Kebet Way
    > > > Port Coquitlam, BC V3C 6L3
    > > > Canada
    > > > 604-552-2930
    > > > [email protected]
    > > >

    > > Email doesn't work, undeliverable :(

    > Hmm should have ... Try this one
    > donnah
    > at
    > norco
    > dot
    > com
    >
    > I gave them a quick call and the response was great for this indusrty.
    >
    > "...we will need copy of original bill of sales, serial #, and model
    > year of bike and we can see if we have a match...there is no guarantee
    > we will have the specific decal for his model, and year for a match!"
    >

    > "We will try to accommodate if possible."
    >
    > Good luck

    Ok, tried that email and it didn't work either?!?! Looks like I may have to
    fork out for a big international phone call :(

    Cheers Dre

  8. Dre wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > Dre wrote:
    > > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]

    > if

    > the
    > > > Six
    > > > contact

    > > > Email doesn't work, undeliverable :(

    > > Hmm should have ... Try this one
    > > donnah
    > > at
    > > norco
    > > dot
    > > com
    > >
    > > I gave them a quick call and the response was great for this indusrty.
    > >
    > > "...we will need copy of original bill of sales, serial #, and model
    > > year of bike and we can see if we have a match...there is no guarantee
    > > we will have the specific decal for his model, and year for a match!"
    > >

    > > "We will try to accommodate if possible."
    > >
    > > Good luck

    > Ok, tried that email and it didn't work either?!?! Looks like I may have to
    > fork out for a big international phone call :(

    Ok that is just weird .... that was the email contact they gave me ....
    and it worked from this end ..

    Oh well make the call .... just talk really fast.

    If that doesn't work you can always email/fax me the information and I
    can try to set it up for you ... long way around really but they were
    willing to work with me.

    Not a Norco dealer ... but what the heck

  9. Dre

    Dre Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Dre wrote:
    > > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]

    like
    > > if

    and
    > > the

    any

    > > > Hmm should have ... Try this one
    > > > donnah
    > > > at
    > > > norco
    > > > dot
    > > > com
    > > >
    > > > I gave them a quick call and the response was great for this indusrty.
    > > >
    > > > "...we will need copy of original bill of sales, serial #, and model
    > > > year of bike and we can see if we have a match...there is no guarantee
    > > > we will have the specific decal for his model, and year for a match!"
    > > >

    > > > "We will try to accommodate if possible."
    > > >
    > > > Good luck

    > > Ok, tried that email and it didn't work either?!?! Looks like I may

    have to
    > > fork out for a big international phone call :(

    > Ok that is just weird .... that was the email contact they gave me ....
    > and it worked from this end ..
    >
    > Oh well make the call .... just talk really fast.
    >
    > If that doesn't work you can always email/fax me the information and I
    > can try to set it up for you ... long way around really but they were
    > willing to work with me.

    > Not a Norco dealer ... but what the heck

    Thanks very much for the offer, I'll keep trying and give them a call :)

    Cheers Dre