North Perth Ride

senator52

Mar 25, 2006
Im a relative newbie to road riding and i was wondering if anyone could suggest a nice ride north of the river, in Perth:p ! I just seem to ride the same boring areas and people go one about the fabulous Perth bike network...but I don't seem to be able to find the gem paths obviously. Any help greatly accepted.:)

senator52 said:
Im a relative newbie to road riding and i was wondering if anyone could suggest a nice ride north of the river, in Perth:p ! I just seem to ride the same boring areas and people go one about the fabulous Perth bike network...but I don't seem to be able to find the gem paths obviously. Any help greatly accepted.:)
Try along the coast for the better paths in the North, other then that you will have to look more south.

If you want to join more of a beginners group ride then just meet us at Cyclemania on Charles St N.Perth tomm morn at just before 7am. Just look for the young girl (daughter) wearing a fluro green Liquigas jersey and you will find me next to her.

Its a good mix of adults/novices/kids all on road bikes ending up back in N.Perth for coffee at about 8:30/8:45 ish.

Skull