Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

North Road Dapper Dan Steampunk project

Started by shadowfox · · Last activity · 1 post · 2,007 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
17 November 2009
Last activity
17 November 2009
Original author
shadowfox
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,007
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I am currently working on steam punk modding a gold 12sp Centurion. I have already chosen a brown charge spoon as the saddle and dapper dan ergo grips, those two are in the mail. I also know I am going to salvage some MTB or BMX brake levers, but my problem lies in the handlebars. North road bars are my weapon of choice on this project, but does anyone have any experience with north road bars and dapper dan grips? I've looked at the pyramid north roads and all the Nitto's, I know the grips and levers will fit on the Nitto's but I dont want to spend the extra $50 if the pyramid work just as well. Weight really isnt an issue either

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.