North South Divide on Radio Now

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Jan, Apr 30, 2006.

  1. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Mike "The Mouth" Elliot 10pm - 1am various local radio shows in England
    You can listen hear via IW Radio http://www.iwradio.co.uk/p.age.aspx?id=1

    Theya are talking about cyclists.
    Has just had a caller on saying cyclists must cycle as close to the side of
    the road as possible at all times.
    Mike then said like walking without a pavement they should be cycling
    against the traffic!!
    Cycles should be taxed, pay insurance and have a number plate.
    and ........................ wear helmets.
    The same caller also said that cyclists caused 8 UK or English deaths, I
    think he said, in the last year

    Might be worth a listen

    Jan

    Tags:

  2. Jan

    Jan Guest

    Jan wrote:
    > Mike "The Mouth" Elliot 10pm - 1am various local radio shows in
    > England You can listen hear via IW Radio
    > http://www.iwradio.co.uk/p.age.aspx?id=1
    >
    > Theya are talking about cyclists.
    > Has just had a caller on saying cyclists must cycle as close to the
    > side of the road as possible at all times.
    > Mike then said like walking without a pavement they should be cycling
    > against the traffic!!
    > Cycles should be taxed, pay insurance and have a number plate.
    > and ........................ wear helmets.
    > The same caller also said that cyclists caused 8 UK or English
    > deaths, I think he said, in the last year
    >
    > Might be worth a listen
    >
    > Jan

    Link didn't work try this www.iwradio.co.uk link is 6 down on left side.

    Jan

  3. Jim Price

    Jim Price Guest

    Jan wrote:
    > Jan wrote:
    >> Mike "The Mouth" Elliot 10pm - 1am various local radio shows in
    >> England You can listen hear via IW Radio
    >> http://www.iwradio.co.uk/p.age.aspx?id=1
    >> Theya are talking about cyclists.
    >> Has just had a caller on saying cyclists must cycle as close to the
    >> side of the road as possible at all times.
    >> Mike then said like walking without a pavement they should be cycling
    >> against the traffic!!
    >> Cycles should be taxed, pay insurance and have a number plate.
    >> and ........................ wear helmets.
    >> The same caller also said that cyclists caused 8 UK or English
    >> deaths, I think he said, in the last year

    My dad says [stops before invoking Godwins law]

    >> Might be worth a listen

    > Link didn't work try this www.iwradio.co.uk link is 6 down on left side.

    Thanks for that Jan, but I think I may have heard it before, and I don't
    know how to killfile a radio station.

    JimP

    --
    Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to
    grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after