North South Divide on Radio Now

Jan

Guest
Mike "The Mouth" Elliot 10pm - 1am various local radio shows in England
You can listen hear via IW Radio http://www.iwradio.co.uk/p.age.aspx?id=1

Theya are talking about cyclists.
Has just had a caller on saying cyclists must cycle as close to the side of
the road as possible at all times.
Mike then said like walking without a pavement they should be cycling
against the traffic!!
Cycles should be taxed, pay insurance and have a number plate.
and ........................ wear helmets.
The same caller also said that cyclists caused 8 UK or English deaths, I
think he said, in the last year

Might be worth a listen

Jan

Jan wrote:
> Mike "The Mouth" Elliot 10pm - 1am various local radio shows in
> England You can listen hear via IW Radio
> http://www.iwradio.co.uk/p.age.aspx?id=1
>
> Theya are talking about cyclists.
> Has just had a caller on saying cyclists must cycle as close to the
> side of the road as possible at all times.
> Mike then said like walking without a pavement they should be cycling
> against the traffic!!
> Cycles should be taxed, pay insurance and have a number plate.
> and ........................ wear helmets.
> The same caller also said that cyclists caused 8 UK or English
> deaths, I think he said, in the last year
>
> Might be worth a listen
>
> Jan

Link didn't work try this www.iwradio.co.uk link is 6 down on left side.

Jan

Jan wrote:
> Jan wrote:
>> Mike "The Mouth" Elliot 10pm - 1am various local radio shows in
>> England You can listen hear via IW Radio
>> http://www.iwradio.co.uk/p.age.aspx?id=1
>> Theya are talking about cyclists.
>> Has just had a caller on saying cyclists must cycle as close to the
>> side of the road as possible at all times.
>> Mike then said like walking without a pavement they should be cycling
>> against the traffic!!
>> Cycles should be taxed, pay insurance and have a number plate.
>> and ........................ wear helmets.
>> The same caller also said that cyclists caused 8 UK or English
>> deaths, I think he said, in the last year

My dad says [stops before invoking Godwins law]

>> Might be worth a listen

> Link didn't work try this www.iwradio.co.uk link is 6 down on left side.

Thanks for that Jan, but I think I may have heard it before, and I don't
know how to killfile a radio station.

JimP

--
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to
grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after