North West England Rides

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ryu24, Dec 2, 2003.

  1. ryu24

    ryu24 New Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2003
    Looking to find similar minded individuals. Keen mountainbike rider who enjoys organising rides within the north west UK region at wkds and who likes going to the occasional race meeting. IF interested in mountainbiking and living in this area please contact me so we can arrange some rides.

    Tags:

  2. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    North West England isnt that the land of Lowry and dark satanic mills?

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "taywood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > North West England isnt that the land of Lowry and dark satanic mills?

    It's not far from the land of me, mine, and much love, hackshirley.

    Shaun aRe

  4. "taywood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > North West England isnt that the land of Lowry and dark satanic mills?

    dark satanic rimmer more like

    oh and The Lake District..

    I'm based in The Dales, always up for a ride midweek...

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "John Atkinson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "taywood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > North West England isnt that the land of Lowry and dark satanic mills?
    >
    > dark satanic rimmer more like

    Heh - I'd have to believe there was a satan to be satanic. Now, apologise ya

    > oh and The Lake District..

    Damned fine place that is.

    Shaun aRe