Northbrook IL USA $2,000 Track Race

Northbrook velo

Guest
ROGER DeLANGHE SCRATCH RACE - Thursday, August 3

The Roger DeLanghe Scratch race will offer $2,000 in total cash prizes. This
event will serve as the USAC National Level II Track Event and Elite and
Women's National Qualifier and IL State Championship. The complete list of
races for that night are available by visiting
http://www.northbrookvelodrome.org/schedule

On-line registration for the Roger Delanghe begins today at Noon CST.
Please register by clicking on the following link:
https://www.sportsbaseonline.com/Item.aspx?id=1129 Avoid the long lines that
will likely form at the on-site registration.

Northbrook velo wrote:
> ROGER DeLANGHE SCRATCH RACE - Thursday, August 3
>
> The Roger DeLanghe Scratch race will offer $2,000 in total cash prizes. This
> event will serve as the USAC National Level II Track Event and Elite and
> Women's National Qualifier and IL State Championship. The complete list of
> races for that night are available by visiting
> http://www.northbrookvelodrome.org/schedule
>
> On-line registration for the Roger Delanghe begins today at Noon CST.
> Please register by clicking on the following link:
> https://www.sportsbaseonline.com/Item.aspx?id=1129 Avoid the long lines that
> will likely form at the on-site registration.

You got alot of nerve posting about a bike race in here, mister.

wonder what happens if you stick a nicotene patch to your balls...

jerry in vermont wrote:
> Northbrook velo wrote:
>> ROGER DeLANGHE SCRATCH RACE - Thursday, August 3
>>
>> The Roger DeLanghe Scratch race will offer $2,000 in total cash prizes. This
>> event will serve as the USAC National Level II Track Event and Elite and
>> Women's National Qualifier and IL State Championship. The complete list of
>> races for that night are available by visiting
>> http://www.northbrookvelodrome.org/schedule
>>
>> On-line registration for the Roger Delanghe begins today at Noon CST.
>> Please register by clicking on the following link:
>> https://www.sportsbaseonline.com/Item.aspx?id=1129 Avoid the long lines that
>> will likely form at the on-site registration.

> You got alot of nerve posting about a bike race in here, mister.
>
> wonder what happens if you stick a nicotene patch to your balls...

Northbrook is the "home" Velodrome of Christian Vande Velde and Robbie
Ventura, and Floyd was scheduled to race with Christian in a nearby crit
(as you heard 300 times on OLN, and not for $100,000!!) so there's some
Kevin Bacon goin on.

I grew up using this velodrome as my training destination every day
(approx. 15 miles one way from a neighboring suburb) and am glad it's
still around. I took part in a few amateur track races there as well
and it was a great time.

Earl wrote:
> jerry in vermont wrote:
> > Northbrook velo wrote:
> >> ROGER DeLANGHE SCRATCH RACE - Thursday, August 3
> >>
> >> The Roger DeLanghe Scratch race will offer $2,000 in total cash prizes. This
> >> event will serve as the USAC National Level II Track Event and Elite and
> >> Women's National Qualifier and IL State Championship. The complete list of
> >> races for that night are available by visiting
> >> http://www.northbrookvelodrome.org/schedule
> >>
> >> On-line registration for the Roger Delanghe begins today at Noon CST.
> >> Please register by clicking on the following link:
> >> https://www.sportsbaseonline.com/Item.aspx?id=1129 Avoid the long lines that
> >> will likely form at the on-site registration.

> > You got alot of nerve posting about a bike race in here, mister.
> >
> > wonder what happens if you stick a nicotene patch to your balls...

> Northbrook is the "home" Velodrome of Christian Vande Velde and Robbie
> Ventura, and Floyd was scheduled to race with Christian in a nearby crit
> (as you heard 300 times on OLN, and not for $100,000!!) so there's some
> Kevin Bacon goin on.

By the way, Robbie Ventura has won this race before. Also former postal team
rider Ken Labbe has also won.

2005 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997
1st Matt Fox Robby Ventura Kenny Labbé Ken Labbe Jeff Senn Jeff Senn
Jeff Senn Jeff Senn
2nd Jason Garner Mike Ebert Robbie Ventura Robbie Ventura Derek
Witte Ken Labbe Mark Scott Ken Labbe
3rd Jay Keltner Randy Warren John Puffer John Puffer Greg Mueller
Len Cabaltera Ken Labbe Vince Boyer

news:[email protected]...