Northeast big chill

5 am at 9 above 0 with a wind chill -15 degrees. Thats
right its never too cold but that people don't know how to dress for
it. It ws okay with the wind behind me where I was sailing to work.
Hooded sweat shirt,buff,T shirt,parker,Pearl Izumi Primaloft. sweat
pants,pants,Timberland socks,hiker seakers. Toasty me.

I MTB 2004

05 makes 10 Mtbing

05 makes 10

05 makes 10

05 makes 10

> 5 am at 9 above 0 with a wind chill -15 degrees. Thats
> right its never too cold but that people don't know how to dress for
> it. It ws okay with the wind behind me where I was sailing to work.
> Hooded sweat shirt,buff,T shirt,parker,Pearl Izumi Primaloft. sweat
> pants,pants,Timberland socks,hiker seakers. Toasty me.
>
> I MTB 2004

What do you do for clothes when you get to work? Do you bring a change
with you or are you allowed to dress down?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>> 5 am at 9 above 0 with a wind chill -15 degrees.
>> Thats right its never too cold but that people don't know how to
>> dress for it. It ws okay with the wind behind me where I was sailing
>> to work. Hooded sweat shirt,buff,T shirt,parker,Pearl Izumi
>> Primaloft. sweat pants,pants,Timberland socks,hiker seakers. Toasty
>> me. I MTB 2004
>>

> What do you do for clothes when you get to work? Do you bring a
> change with you or are you allowed to dress down?

Just an FYI

Phoenix is supposed to hit 82°F today......neener neener!

Gary (I see a '3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour, the weather started getting nice,
the Titus bike rides nice..........')

GeeDubb wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>>[email protected] wrote:
>>
>>> 5 am at 9 above 0 with a wind chill -15 degrees.
>>>Thats right its never too cold but that people don't know how to
>>>dress for it. It ws okay with the wind behind me where I was sailing
>>>to work. Hooded sweat shirt,buff,T shirt,parker,Pearl Izumi
>>>Primaloft. sweat pants,pants,Timberland socks,hiker seakers. Toasty
>>>me. I MTB 2004
>>>

>>What do you do for clothes when you get to work? Do you bring a
>>change with you or are you allowed to dress down?

> Just an FYI
>
> Phoenix is supposed to hit 82°F today......neener neener!
>
> Gary (I see a '3 hour tour, a 3 hour tour, the weather started getting nice,
> the Titus bike rides nice..........')

You sure do like to rub it in. We're getting a dusting today and a
nor'easter (i.e. a lot of snow) this weekend. Temps are hovering at
26F. The only three hour tour I'll be taking today is the traffic ride
home due to all the SUVidiots who think they know how to ride in snow.

I will be going to San Diego next week, though. I am looking forward to
warmth. Hear that California dewds! Pray to your sun god! I don't
know if I will get a chance to ride, but I am picking up a singlespeed
(yes, that's right an SS) that I purchased from a guy out there. It's a
slightly used crapandfail 1fg, but the price was right and I don't
really know if I am going to like it, let alone be able to do it. I'm
bowing to the hype, so we'll see. Anyway, I'll have a bike, it's just
finding the time to use it in between work.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

"Ride-A-Lot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote:
> > 5 am at 9 above 0 with a wind chill -15 degrees. Thats
> > right its never too cold but that people don't know how to dress for
> > it. It ws okay with the wind behind me where I was sailing to work.
> > Hooded sweat shirt,buff,T shirt,parker,Pearl Izumi Primaloft. sweat
> > pants,pants,Timberland socks,hiker seakers. Toasty me.
> >
> > I MTB 2004
> >

> What do you do for clothes when you get to work? Do you bring a change
> with you or are you allowed to dress down?
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

No, he doesn't ride to work - he telecommutes with his awesome WebTV
account.

[email protected] wrote:
> 5 am at 9 above 0 with a wind chill -15 degrees.
> Thats right its never too cold but that people don't know how to
> dress for it. It ws okay with the wind behind me where I was sailing
> to work. Hooded sweat shirt,buff,T shirt,parker,Pearl Izumi
> Primaloft. sweat pants,pants,Timberland socks,hiker seakers. Toasty
> me.

Hmmm. Two sleeveless jersey days in a row in San Diego. Fly to DC on
Saturday; maybe re-think the shorts and flip-flops?!?

Bill "but it's a dry freeze" S.

Bill Sornson wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> 5 am at 9 above 0 with a wind chill -15 degrees.
>>Thats right its never too cold but that people don't know how to
>>dress for it. It ws okay with the wind behind me where I was sailing
>>to work. Hooded sweat shirt,buff,T shirt,parker,Pearl Izumi
>>Primaloft. sweat pants,pants,Timberland socks,hiker seakers. Toasty
>>me.

> Hmmm. Two sleeveless jersey days in a row in San Diego. Fly to DC on
> Saturday; maybe re-think the shorts and flip-flops?!?
>
> Bill "but it's a dry freeze" S.

Bring a parka and snowshoes. We're getting a Nor'easter this weekend.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

[email protected] wrote:
> 5 am at 9 above 0 with a wind chill -15 degrees.
> Thats right its never too cold but that people don't know how to
> dress for it. It ws okay with the wind behind me where I was sailing
> to work. Hooded sweat shirt,buff,T shirt,parker,Pearl Izumi
> Primaloft. sweat pants,pants,Timberland socks,hiker seakers. Toasty
> me.
>
> I MTB 2004

It snowed here today - a whopping 0.25 inch!

--
- Zilla
Cary, NC

y. I'm
>bowing to the hype, so we'll see. Anyway, I'll have a bike, it's just
>finding the time to use it in between work.

Well now, here's an honest fellow at least....