Northern Tier Route

onelonerider

Dec 22, 2007
I am touring america via the northern tier later this year and am wondering whether anyone would be interested in joining me, I have the maps and the route set out so this wouldn't be an issue. I am a 25 year old male and live in UK. I am hoping to land in Vanouver or seattle in september sometime and finish the 4200 mile route between 65 and 75 days, so flying back from New York or a more local airport near Bar Harbour, Maine (the finish point) around November time. My intention is to see as much of the scenery and people in America as possible. The route covers four mountain ranges so it is not won't be a walk in the park. Have done alot of cycling before but at the moment having a break from it.

I do not have a specific charity to ride for at the moment either so if anyone has a cause they are passionate about and want to raise money then I am willing to work together for the cause.

I have probably missed out loads of detail for this but and things you need to know as well but if you contact me I can give you an idea.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing from you.

Rob