Northshore MA ??

gman0482

Aug 13, 2009
Anyone in the Northshore area of MASS ??

I've been riding solo most of the season, and while it's coming to an end very fast, I was thinking about joining a local club and/or finding some riders.

-Greg

Where are you from ??

I did ride with NSCYC last summer, and definitely will next year, but also looking out for some other people to ride with. Hopefully start some racing as well.

-Greg

I ride with NSC Tuesday, Thursdays, most Sundays and an occasional Monday. I am hoping to do some TTing with ECV or at the CBTT next year as well.

That's great. I rode with them out of either the school or Topsfield plaza mostly on Tues and Thurs, and the rest of days usually solo. I probably saw or rode with you?
I am currently training hard on my trainer, and hope to join either ECV or CCB next year and do some racing.

-Greg

You probably did the new Northshore Tues/Thurs rides. I do the Wakefield and No Reading ones. May have seen you on a Sunday Ride though.

I ride a rust colored Serotta

Oh yes, I looked at those routes on the calendar but haven't gone out that way. I just mostly stuck to Topsfield/Boxford area cause it's just so nice and secluded away from main roads and no cars most of the time, 95% curvy side roads. Next year I plan to ride all of the regular weekly planned routes so I'm sure I'll see you out there. Keep in touch.