Northwave Winter shoes?

Me

Guest
Hi, anyone have a pair of the new 04/05 northwave winter shoes? I'm
interested in hearing an opionn by can't find any reviews.

Also anyone know a shop/web site that has a pair of the mtb versions
instock (42's?) as wiggle is sold out for the season...

cheers,

Me <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi, anyone have a pair of the new 04/05 northwave winter shoes? I'm
> interested in hearing an opionn by can't find any reviews.
>
> Also anyone know a shop/web site that has a pair of the mtb versions
> instock (42's?) as wiggle is sold out for the season...
>
> cheers,

Have you looked at the Gaerne Polar Competition boots? I have a pair
and the design and quality is way better than any other winter boots I
looked at. I was even inspired to post a review on BikeMagic. See:

http://www.bikemagic.com/review/reviewproduct/mps/RGN/14/RCN/84/RPN/18978/v/1/sp/