Not A Virgin

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> "Manco" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Keith wrote:
> >>
> >> Yes, her nails are those of a...hum...well not a classy woman for
> >> sure.

> > Lee Press-On Nails! Available for $1.99/pack at your local Walgreens!

> The big bucks don't roll in til the post Tour crits.

It's been a nail-biting Tour, dumbasses.

Lafferty, could you restrict your weird creepy obsession
to LANCE and not expand it to Tyler, Floyd, and Lance's
wives and ex-wives, please. That makes it even creepier.

Thanks,
Ben

Of course you all have women as nice as that...jealousy, methinks...

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Carl Sundquist wrote:

>> > Lee Press-On Nails! Available for $1.99/pack at your local Walgreens!

>> The big bucks don't roll in til the post Tour crits.

> It's been a nail-biting Tour, dumbasses.
>
> Lafferty, could you restrict your weird creepy obsession
> to LANCE and not expand it to Tyler, Floyd, and Lance's
> wives and ex-wives, please. That makes it even creepier.
>
> Thanks,
> Ben

You Ben, have become creepily odd in a repressed kind of way.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > It's been a nail-biting Tour, dumbasses.
> >
> > Lafferty, could you restrict your weird creepy obsession
> > to LANCE and not expand it to Tyler, Floyd, and Lance's
> > wives and ex-wives, please. That makes it even creepier.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ben

> You Ben, have become creepily odd in a repressed kind of way.

No, I was always like that. It's just taken you this
long to notice.

B. Lafferty wrote:
> You Ben, have become creepily odd in a repressed kind of way.

Dumbass,
He's from Pittsburgh.