not again

Lazarus-g

Oct 26, 2001
Did you hear the story about the guy who was reading posts on Cycling forums only to notice that the hamster cage was open and no sign of the hamster anywhere.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I'll let you know how the story ends. :)

[quote author=Lazarus-g link=board=6;threadid=2772;start=0#23591 date=1039738428]<br />Did you hear the story about the guy who was reading posts on Cycling forums only to notice that the hamster cage was open and no sign of the hamster anywhere.<br />I'll let you know how the story ends. :)<br />[/quote]<br /><br />OPPS :eek:

Any sign of the little critter yet?<br /><br />Keep us well informed, do you want to post a picture in case we see it?

Sounds something like me. Started some rice on the cooker the other day, logged on to the forum, forgot about the rice only to return to find a solid black mass of burnt offerings. Needless to say the house ponged for awhile. ::)<br /><br />Laz, do you have a cat mate?

He was pretty easy to find this time , but it was murder trying to get the remote control for the TV off him. ;)<br /><br /><br />I've done something wrong because there was supposed to be a picture of a hamster in an armchair [/siz]

Vo2<br /><br /> No or cat or dog :(, the wifes allergies forbid it. though I'd have a dog tomorrow if I could