Not another test or FS or WTB

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by K. J. Papai, Jun 24, 2003.

  1. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

    Been scanning the beloved RBR newsgroup lately and find that a few annoying posters have
    left for good.

    Burlgame Crit racing on Sunday then something around Santa Barbara July 4th?

    -Ken

    Tags:

  2. Warren

    Warren Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, K. J. Papai <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Been scanning the beloved RBR newsgroup lately and find that a few annoying posters have left
    > for good.
    >
    > Burlgame Crit racing on Sunday then something around Santa Barbara July 4th?
    >
    > -Ken

    Burlingame on Sunday but can't miss Davis on July 4th.

    -WG

  3. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    I'm still here, dick.

    I'm just waiting for the Tour to start so I can post results in the headers.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Been scanning the beloved RBR newsgroup lately and find that a few annoying posters have left
    > for good.
    >
    > Burlgame Crit racing on Sunday then something around Santa Barbara July
    4th?

    > -Ken

  4. K. J. Papai

    K. J. Papai Guest

    warren <warren>...
    > In article <@posting.google.com>, K. J. Papai <ken.com> wrote:
    >
    > > Been scanning the beloved RBR newsgroup lately and find that a few annoying posters have left
    > > for good.
    > >
    > > Burlgame Crit racing on Sunday then something around Santa Barbara July 4th?
    > >
    > > -Ken
    >
    > Burlingame on Sunday but can't miss Davis on July 4th.

    Sounds good! Masters 1/2/3 I suspect? Good news.

    Think Round Chump from Philly will show up and embarrass us? Not likely.

    -Ken

    > -WG

  5. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    "K. J. Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > warren <warren>...
    > > In article <@posting.google.com>, K. J. Papai <ken.com> wrote:
    > >
    > > > Been scanning the beloved RBR newsgroup lately and find that a few annoying posters have left
    > > > for good.
    > > >
    > > > Burlgame Crit racing on Sunday then something around Santa Barbara
    July 4th?

    > > > -Ken
    > >
    > > Burlingame on Sunday but can't miss Davis on July 4th.
    >
    > Sounds good! Masters 1/2/3 I suspect? Good news.
    >
    > Think Round Chump from Philly will show up and embarrass us? Not likely.

    I'm sure you'll do a fine job of embarrassing yourself without me having to show up.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ