Not bad

Discussion in 'Tell us what you think!' started by Regalia, May 18, 2016.

1. Regalia

Regalia New Member

The users are quite friendly and the over all look is pleasing. I can't think of any improvements. It's really clean and concise. Very useful too!

2. judyd1

judyd1 New Member

That is exactly the word I would have chosen--very clean-looking site, the default fonts and colors work very well together. You can tell someone has put a lot of thought into the forums groups and I don't think I've seen an objectionable comment yet....except maybe for the thread on whether Jehovah's Witnesses get involved in cycling. That degenerated into a JW bashing for some reason. I have family members who are JW's, and they are very nice people, so to find such narrow-mindedness was a little discouraging--but I just went to the next topic I was interested in.

Thanks for making the site so engaging! A place for all of us cyclists to meet others with the same interest we might never have gotten acquainted with!

3. reighn

reighn Member

Yeah, I noticed that also, they are friendly and always response or participated in every conversation with a good manner. compare to the other forums that looks like a lot of trolls and bashers.

4. mitan143

mitan143 New Member

Oh. I haven't encounter bashers to any forum yet and I wish I don't want to meet one.

5. reighn

reighn Member

Well, it's very easy to ignore them. Once you answer them, they will drag you down to their level of response, and you will receive a lot of insulting comments, You're still lucky. :)