not enough for a stretching ?

ribongen

Jan 27, 2012
Yesterday, i did stretched before rode on the bike, and i felt my leg and half ass like electric, then Today just rode on bike, just little electric on half ass. i did really fully the stretch, it seem not enough to have a stretch warm up?

Stretching is generally best when afterwards but if you're stiff and sore then any time is a good time.

At first I wondered what country the OP was posting from... but it would seem as though he lives less than 50 miles from me.

School staying good be thing. Not ass trying I am too become...

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

At first I wondered what country the OP was posting from... but it would seem as though he lives less than 50 miles from me.
Hehe. I thought the same and then saw Cali. I wonder what electric on half the ass feels like?

Originally Posted by danfoz .

Hehe. I thought the same and then saw Cali. I wonder what electric on half the ass feels like?
That feeling is common to sciatica, and can happen even for someone without known back issues. "Electric" is a good adjective to describe the feeling. It's not electric in a good way.

I never bother to stretch, warming up and cooling down is far more valuable.

Warming up and down are far more imporant than half ass stretching.

To know whether or not you are warm up and down, it is helpful to wear a heart rate monitor.

You can hurt yourself bad by stretching wrong. I recommend studying the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) guide to stretching.

It will be available in libraries of most colleges that have sanctioned athletic programs or at .http://www.nsca-lift.org/

"For all Food junkies out there , visitwww.gourmandia.com,www.gourmetrecipe.comThey got everything you will ever need to know about food.
enjoy!"

I usually warm up for 5 to 10 miles before a training ride . Cool down is usually the same 5 to 10 after .
Stretch every night for 20 to 30 min.