Road Cycling · Public discussion

Not Just a MTBer Any Longer

Started by Anonymous · · Last activity · 5 posts · 607 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
6 May 2004
Last activity
8 May 2004
Original author
Anonymous
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
607
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I bought one of these today.

    specialized.comSBCBkModel.jsp
    ssionIdroot=xb03t3u7z4.j27005

    (If the link bombs, it's a Specialized Roubaix w/ 105
    components)

    It's not the nicest, raciest bike in the world. Nor, are the
    components the greatest.

    But, I like it.

    a.

  2. andrew smith said:

    (If the link bombs, it's a Specialized Roubaix w/ 105
    components)

    Congratulations on your new baby. Now get out and ride,
    ride ride!
    --
    terry morse Palo Alto, CA bike.terrymorse.combike.terrymorse.com

  3. "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I bought one of these today.


    specialized.comSBCBkModel.jsp
    ssionIdroot=xb03t3u7z4.j27005

    Quoted message said:


    (If the link bombs, it's a Specialized Roubaix w/ 105
    components)

    It's not the nicest, raciest bike in the world. Nor, are
    the components


    the

    Quoted message said:

    greatest.

    But, I like it.

    a.

    Hey,

    I'm a diehard roadie and I've seen that Roubaix at my LBS.
    That's a very respectable ride. Congratulations. And 105
    components will get the job done. If you want to upgrade
    later, that frame should be a fine platform.

    Bob C.

  4. "psycholist" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    -"]news:[email hidden]-
    k.net...

    Quoted message said:

    I bought one of these today.



    specialized.comSBCBkModel.jsp
    ssionIdroot=xb03t3u7z4.j27005

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:


    (If the link bombs, it's a Specialized Roubaix w/ 105
    components)

    It's not the nicest, raciest bike in the world. Nor, are
    the components


    the

    Quoted message said:

    greatest.

    But, I like it.

    a.

    Hey,

    I'm a diehard roadie and I've seen that Roubaix at my LBS.
    That's a very respectable ride. Congratulations. And 105
    components will get the job done. If you want to upgrade
    later, that frame should be a fine platform.

    Funny thing was I was testing it and a Trek 2100. Of course,
    to test the 2100, I rode the 2300. Those Ultegra components
    do shift very nicely.

    a.

  5. Quoted message said:

    It's not the nicest, raciest bike in the world. Nor, are
    the components the


    greatest.

    Quoted message said:

    But, I like it.


    That's the important part. I've had a Schwinn Voyager for
    the last 17 years and I wouldn't trade it for the sleekest
    European racing machine made!

    - -

    "May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear
    for the hills!"

    Chris Zacho ~ "Your Friendly Neighborhood Wheelman"

    Chris'Z Corner geocities.comczcorner

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.