Not just for BikeE owners.

Ron H.

Guest
I have an original recumbent slogan T-shirt, that will go with any "Bent" rider. $18.85 shipped
Priority mail! 2-3 days and it will be there. I slip mine to go over the back rest on my BikeE AT XL
too! Check them out at: http://hometown.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Don't like my t's use your
own with an iron on slogan. RON H. for WHYTOOLE 98 BikeE AT.
http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Tool trays that slide inside the BikeE frame! "Two
Feet High and Riding" BENT Recumbent Logo T-Shirts

It's great someone is making accessories for bents, but I think this add pops up just a little too
often. Am I wrong? Should I just ignore/killfile him?

Torben

news:[email protected]...

"Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> It's great someone is making accessories for bents, but I think this add pops up just a little too
> often. Am I wrong? Should I just ignore/killfile him?
>
> Torben

I'll try to help you work through this. You apparently aren't interested in the product. You
think the add pops up too often and that seems to annoy you to the point you've asked for advice
on whether you should ignore or killfile him. Based on the information you've provided it seems
to me the killfile would work best for you since you've already demonstrated you have a problem
ignoring him.

"skip" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > It's great someone is making accessories for bents, but I think this add pops up just a little
> > too often. Am I wrong? Should I just
ignore/killfile
> > him?
> >
> > Torben
>
> I'll try to help you work through this. You apparently aren't interested
in
> the product. You think the add pops up too often and that seems to annoy
you
> to the point you've asked for advice on whether you should ignore or killfile him. Based on the
> information you've provided it seems to me the killfile would work best for you since you've
> already demonstrated you
have
> a problem ignoring him.

gee, thanks skip!

"Christopher Jordan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] (RON H.) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > I have an original recumbent slogan T-shirt, that will go with any
"Bent"
> > rider. $18.85 shipped Priority mail! 2-3 days and it will be there. I
slip mine
> > to go over the back rest on my BikeE AT XL too! Check them out at:
> > http://hometown.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Don't like my t's use your own with an iron on
> > slogan. RON H. for WHYTOOLE 98 BikeE AT. http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Tool
> > trays that slide inside the BikeE frame! "Two Feet High and Riding" BENT Recumbent Logo T-Shirts
>
> My question was never answered. What about those of us on low racers? Easy Racers? Stradas? Very
> low trikes?? Advertising over and over about 2 feet riders is all right, but pointing to a
> minority of riders within a minority of failed recumbents is questionable. A bit redundant!
>
> Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

Could you repeat the never answered question please?

BikeE had for years sold the most recumbents, or so I've been told. That would indicate to me that
BikeE riders would more likely be the majority of recumbent riders rather than the minority of
riders as I think you may be contending. "Within a minority of failed recumbents" I am taking to be
a reference to bikeE going out of business which certainly doesn't help the aftermarket business,
but nonetheless there are probably more BikeEs out there than anything else. And it will stay that
way until Sun or whoever catches up.

I don't recall seeing any t-shirts for Easy Racers, Stradas, low racers, or very low trikes being
advertised. Those who want them should check with the manufactures or the clubs that support these
bikes. I'm sure they would be available if enough people wanted them.

Skip

"Christopher Jordan" skrev

> My question was never answered. What about those of us on low racers? Easy Racers? Stradas? Very
> low trikes?? Advertising over and over about 2 feet riders is all right, but pointing to a
> minority of riders within a minority of failed recumbents is questionable. A bit redundant!

And what about me? I'm 6 feet 3. I want a T-shirt too!

(okay so its old ;-) )

Mikael

"Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> It's great someone is making accessories for bents, but I think this add pops up just a little too
> often. Am I wrong? Should I just ignore/killfile him?
>
> Torben
>
> "RON H." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > I have an original recumbent slogan T-shirt, that will go with any "Bent" rider. $18.85 shipped
> > Priority mail! 2-3 days and it will be there. I slip
> mine
> > to go over the back rest on my BikeE AT XL too! Check them out at:
> > http://hometown.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Don't like my t's use your own with an iron on
> > slogan. RON H. for WHYTOOLE 98 BikeE AT. http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Tool
> > trays that slide inside the BikeE frame! "Two Feet High and Riding" BENT Recumbent Logo T-Shirts

I agree this ad has been seen before but there are always new people just tuning in. In fact, I just
saw a post over on BROL where someone was asking if anyone had heard about the BigHA.

Don

"RON H." skrev...
> How many others thought it was the stature and not the position? of the person? of the feet?
> Thanks Skip, Don:) I'm 6' 2", 240 pounds and the t-shirts fit me fine.

*grin* I was merely joking.

Regards Mikael

"RONDHILLIARD" skrev...
> I know Mikael, cabin fever has hit here in MN. too, and to pass the time we all play games, when
> you can't ride. Although, it is 20 degrees out sunny no wind. Ratz I have no fenders and the slush
> on the sides of the roads along with the salt.... I'll play more games!

We have no snow to speak of but there has been a period of light frost followed by 4-5 days of blue
skies and bright sunshine and little or no wind. Its incredibly beautiful to see the little inlets
and bays frozen over and glistening in the sunshine and the trees and bushes coated in hoarfrost.
(and I didnt bring my camera *snap* Maybe tomorrow)

Mikael

If you add one ad and one ad do you get two ads? "Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote

Mikael wrote:

> We have no snow to speak of but there has been a period of light frost followed by 4-5 days of
> blue skies and bright sunshine and little or no wind.

Ah. We had that last week. Expect rain by March 4th...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

R White wrote:

> If you look at the shirt, the rider has USS, so..... which failed, USS bent are you talking about?

Not necessarily. It could be arms-out ASS with the bar ends set fairly low. In fact, given the aero
helmet, the balaclava and the skinsuit, I'd say the shirt depicts a member of the SAS doing a
time-trial on a Razz-Fazz.

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Ha ha - idioten laver stavefejl på engelsk.

"harv" <harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> If you add one ad and one ad do you get two ads? "Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote
> in message news:[email protected]...
> > It's great someone is making accessories for bents, but I think this add pops up just a little
> > too often. Am I wrong? Should I just
ignore/killfile
> > him?
> >
> > Torben
> >
> > "RON H." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > I have an original recumbent slogan T-shirt, that will go with any
> "Bent"
> > > rider. $18.85 shipped Priority mail! 2-3 days and it will be there. I
> slip
> > mine
> > > to go over the back rest on my BikeE AT XL too! Check them out at:
> > > http://hometown.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Don't like my t's use your own with an iron on
> > > slogan. RON H. for WHYTOOLE 98 BikeE AT. http://members.aol.com/whytoole/WHYTOOLE.html Tool
> > > trays that slide inside the BikeE frame! "Two Feet High and Riding" BENT Recumbent Logo
> > > T-Shirts

Are y'all sure about this - I'm thinking it's one of them little bitty desserts you get in Greek
restaurants.

http://www.campmor.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=226
> > &prrfnbr=26643293

news:[email protected]...

*****.
> http://www.eatgreektonight.com/recipes/desserts/baklava.html
>
> Mikael

So that's how come I've been hearing them laughing in the kitchen when I order it.

Come to think of it it might be a ***** gettin' it out of yer ears too.

> Come to think of it it might be a ***** gettin' it out of yer ears too.

I tried it, the honey is a bear to get out of your hair!

And that translates to something like 'I have the brain of a pickled lutefisk?' You're right!
"Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Ha ha - idioten laver stavefejl på engelsk.
>
> "harv" <harv*no_spam*@spininternet.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > If you add one ad and one ad do you get two ads? "Torben Scheel" <[email protected]>
> > wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > It's great someone is making accessories for bents, but I think this
add
> > > pops up just a little too often. Am I wrong? Should I just
> ignore/killfile
> > > him?
> > >
> > > Torben
> > >
> > > "RON H." <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > "Bent"
> > slip
> > > mine

Torben, I forget that there are international posters on the forum. ;o) "Torben Scheel"