Not one with a bikerack?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Jun 11, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Tags:

  2. Danny

    Danny Guest

  3. Pete

    Pete Guest

    "Danny" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Holy Christ!!! Someone is spiking the water over there with LSD or something.. LOL Too many Mad
    > Max movies maybe...
    >
    > Danny

    hehe....that's nothing. A few years ago, I was in Panama City. The city buses are what we would
    consider school buses.

    But these things were seriously tricked out. Straight pipes, chrome, neon, tassles, tints....I saw
    one with a HUGE Elvis mural on the back.

    City buses, dragracing down the street.

    Pete

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  5. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  6. jmsmith

    jmsmith Guest

    Not one with the bikerack?

    Indeed, one *must* become one with the bikerack.

    --
    J'm

    To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes

    ..-.-

  7. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  8. Technician

    Technician Guest

    Sorni <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
    > > Not one with the bikerack?
    > >
    > > Indeed, one *must* become one with the bikerack.
    > >
    > > --
    > > J'm
    >
    > Lurker.

    he he, lurkers are like a praying mantis. sit quietly, sneak around, and as you walk by, and least
    expect it, they leap out at you with a blow so fierce, it almost quivers your leg hair. ;-)
    --
    ~Travis (and they bite each others heads off too)

    http://www.megalink.net/~farmers/

  9. Jd

    Jd Guest

    > Not one with the bikerack?
    >
    > Indeed, one *must* become one with the bikerack.

    Look what the cat dragged in.

    JD

  10. Technician

    Technician Guest

  11. J'M Sm'Th

    J'M Sm'Th Guest

    JD wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Not one with the bikerack?
    > >
    > > Indeed, one *must* become one with the bikerack.
    >
    > Look what the cat dragged in.
    >
    > JD

    Woof.

    --
    J'm

    To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

  12. J'M Sm'Th

    J'M Sm'Th Guest

    Sorni wrote:

    > > Not one with the bikerack?
    > >
    > > Indeed, one *must* become one with the bikerack.
    > >
    > > --
    > > J'm
    >
    > Lurker.

    Smirking lurker, uninfluenced by Bernie Federko.

    --
    J'm

    To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

  13. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Sorni wrote:
    >> >
    > > Lurker.
    >
    > Smirking lurker, uninfluenced by Bernie Federko.

    Beats being a jerk-off, downing gallons of Smirkov.

    Bill "no first-hand knowledge" S.

  14. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  15. J'M Sm'Th

    J'M Sm'Th Guest

    Sorni wrote:

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Smirking lurker, uninfluenced by Bernie Federko.
    > >
    > > Beats being a jerk-off, downing gallons of Smirkov.
    >
    > Too late to plead typo?!?

    No, that's ok--I've had Smirkov, and it's lousey.
    --
    J'm

    To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

  16. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sorni wrote:
    > >
    > > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > "J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Beats being a jerk-off, downing gallons of Smirkov.
    > >
    > > Too late to plead typo?!?
    >
    > No, that's ok--I've had Smirkov, and it's lousey.

    It has the traits of a louse?!?

    Bill "your turn to plead typo :)" S.

  17. J'M Sm'Th

    J'M Sm'Th Guest

    Sorni wrote:

    > "J'm Sm'th" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Sorni wrote:
    > > >
    > > > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > Too late to plead typo?!?
    > >
    > > No, that's ok--I've had Smirkov, and it's lousey.
    >
    > It has the traits of a louse?!?
    >
    > Bill "your turn to plead typo :)" S.

    Uh, actually, that's what 'lousy' means--I just mispelled it, in keeping with tradition. [Ok,
    'lousy' *really* means infested with lice, but close enough].