Dear participants in the rec.food.cooking forum.
I am a PhD student at The Norwegian School of Management (BI) in Norway. Currently we are conducting
a research study trying to build knowledge about how we, as consumers, are sharing our experience as
customers of products or services in discussion forum such as this one. The data collected through
this survey will form the basis for my PhD dissertation. I find the discussions in this forum very
interesting, and invite you to participate in the study on the link below. Answering the survey will
take approximately 10 minutes of your time.
To those of you that take this posting offensive, I apologize.
Many thanks to those of you who take the trouble and help me in my PhD work.
All comments, positive or negative, are welcomed, but please mail me directly
([email hidden]) so we don't spam this forum unnecessary.
Best regards, Liv Karin Slåttebrekk PhD Student, Department of Marketing, NSM BI