Not removed

Yeah. with all the free programs out there...AVG, McAfee, Avast, Norton, etc. it's hard to believe the master moron 'lost' his world famous FOURTEEN PAGE RESUME!

LMFAO!

What's even more astounding is that the jerk didn't have it backed up on CD, on the cloud or at least have a paper copy. Of course, the lunatic can't remember what he had for breakfast, let alone the tens of thousands of 'inventions' he's lied about over the years.

https://www.top10bestantivirus.com/...2z-xJcSrG2DTVLOwslIji1YoRJ4yGAUxoCwk0QAvD_BwE

Hell, with the free specific virus removal tools available any PC can be scanned and restored in minutes. No "computer repairman" necessary.

tommy's "NCIS" lifesaving dude and part time "computer repairman" probably told him to bugger off!

tommy, the world-class liar and lightbulb inventor somehow doesn't know how to remove a virus. Yah...he's freakin' brilliant, all right.

We've read so many lies from the moron it's hard keeping them all straight! I'm still rolling over his inability to even know what a tubeless tire and valve stem looks like when he comes along with another fantasy...his two-fiddy Chicom wheelset that cracked when he pumped up the tire! LMAO!

His next crash lie / tale will be hysterical! "I hit this huge bump and my wheels asploded!!! Please believe me! It was caused by a yuuuuge bump! Yeah, no one else saw that bump or hit it, but I did! That's the TRUTH!"

Waiting for another pic of his latest belly-buster stem setup!

Did everyone get this now? Norton and McAfee are free in PansyBob's mind. How deep does his mental illness go? We have seen that he idolizes a man who at 30 can only generate 250 watts at some preposterously low heart rate. He even thinks that some people have low heart rates normally. So aside from his belief that you can get antivirus programs for free he also thinks that pro riders are making those big climbs with heart rates in the two number range.

And his favorite posting is the initials LMFAO because he doesn't even realize how stupid he is. At the time of my computer infection even the US government lost data and had to place a firewall to the Internet. But PansyBob got both free and effective anti-virus programs from the same people that charge everyone else only $40 now that they've been overshadowed by Malwarebytes.

yeah, FREE, you miserable asshole:

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/kb20100824120155EN_EndUserProfile_en_us

"Norton Power Eraser is a free virus removal tool that can be downloaded and run to remove malware and threats from your computer. You can run this tool to scan for threats even if you have a Symantec product, or any other security product. If you cannot start the computer in Normal mode, you can run this tool in Safe mode. Norton Power Eraser is easy to download, and scans your computer quickly to detect the most aggressive computer viruses. You don't need to install this tool."

Norton's best is free for 60 days and their virus removal tools are posted for free period, dumbass.

Any 12-year old kid can clean his 'puter in two months. I know that leaves your dumbass out in the cold again, but maybe you can flip the neighbor kid a fiver, grandpa!

What a dumbass! Stupid moron troll asshole.

Actually some people do have slow heart rates and there are many free virus scan although they charge for the better scans with more bells ans whistles. Heart rates are a personal thing. There are averages but I would not use the term average normal.

Actually some people do have slow heart rates and there are many free virus scan although they charge for the better scans with more bells ans whistles. Heart rates are a personal thing. There are averages but I would not use the term average normal.
Max heart rates are max heart rates. In crits you normally ride nearly 90% all the time coasting through corners and drafting if you can find someone you can trust. In a race your heart capacity is used to develop power and not to run low. Rest heart rates are a personal thing.

Yes, I agree that you would not use the term "average normal". There is no such thing.

Max heart rates are max heart rates. In crits you normally ride nearly 90% all the time coasting through corners and drafting if you can find someone you can trust. In a race your heart capacity is used to develop power and not to run low. Rest heart rates are a personal thing.

Yes, I agree that you would not use the term "average normal". There is no such thing.

Max HR also generally decreases as you age. A 50 year old would not expect to hold the same as a 20 yo but there are many variables.

Max HR also generally decreases as you age. A 50 year old would not expect to hold the same as a 20 yo but there are many variables.
Absolutely but if you stay pretty much in continuous training it is surprising how little Max Heart Rate decreases. Until this fall a couple of weeks ago I was able to hold 20 mph into a 20 mph head wind for 10 miles. You can't do that with a heart rate of 150. Though my heart rate was a great deal lower than I would have expected at that output. It was perhaps 160 and I wasn't breathing really hard.

When I get back in shape I think I'll lay out a flat 10 K and see how fast I can do it. I tried Strava but when you set a high time for a route, some 20 year old would beat it and then brag about how great he was.

Microsoft Windows comes with a free antivirus that has been rated very high called Windows Defender, it's all I use and never had a virus, and if you don't have an outside antivirus the Defender automatically turns on because it recognises you don't have an antivirus installed unless you deleted it for some stupid reason.

And Defender updates virus def's automatically, on or off, with Windows Updates. Of course, self made genius high school dropout that tommy is, he's clueless about that too.

He could hit up Kaspersky Free too:

https://usa.kaspersky.com/free-antivirus

But the voices in his head tell him to not let the Roosians into his 1% World's Fastest 'puter on his 1.21 GigaWatt "Light Cable"! LMFAO!

I like Defender because it has low memory use so it's not a pig, and since it is part of Windows it seems pretty seamless. Like I said no viruses yet, and no malware either. I don't like Windows 10 at all but Defender works good. They keep changing how 10 works, then they went with office 360 instead and now you have to pay to renew it...**** Microsoft, I'm not paying for their service once a year, I have a sneaky feeling that the next version of Windows (11?) will be a annual subscription base operating system, after that happens I will be switching over to Apple.

I like Defender because it has low memory use so it's not a pig, and since it is part of Windows it seems pretty seamless. Like I said no viruses yet, and no malware either. I don't like Windows 10 at all but Defender works good. They keep changing how 10 works, then they went with office 360 instead and now you have to pay to renew it...**** Microsoft, I'm not paying for their service once a year, I have a sneaky feeling that the next version of Windows (11?) will be a annual subscription base operating system, after that happens I will be switching over to Apple.
They don't notify you when Defender is updated to cover all of the new malware so you never know if they have updated or not. Then once every six or eight months you get a capital OS update and you have to get used to almost entirely different interface. So, yes, Windows 10 is a pain in the butt but they are doing these things for a purpose. The code totally changes position and hackers unlike the way you see it on TV have to completely relearn the system and where any weaknesses may be.

I wouldn't worry about a subscription OS since that isn't the way you can work these things. Many people would not subscribe and entire program groups wouldn't work.

I just love that you lie like a rug. Believe me - no one believes your lies.

You're just another fatass liar on the internet. A worthless, lying sack of ****.

Man up and apologize for your repeated lying.

I just love that you think that you know something others don't. It really inflates and already inflated ego. Believe me - you impress no one.

Retardo, read and comprehend please. MS Defender updates automatically every 15 minutes before a scheduled scan, my computer is schedule to do a scan every day thus Defender is updated every day. MS issues new virus definitions every 2 hours, so when I do my daily scan all those definitions that were updated about 12 times during the day are downloaded into my computer, then a scan is ran with the updated definitions in the system so it can search for the latest known viruses and malware, as well as some other stuff like worms etc.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
Froze, it's become obvious that tommy is as clueless about computers and anti-virus software as he is with the rest of life.

There's a reason there are "computer repairmen" just as there is a reason there are renters.

Watching these idiots go through life is damned funny if not also pretty pathetic.

"But...but...but...Bill Gates don't NOTIFY ME!!!!"

Uh...yes. Yes he does. tommy's just too retarded to know where to look or read how Defender works. Typical and totally predictable that he'll lie and whine about his own failure.

He always tries to blame someone else for his own idiocy.

Campybob, I'm not even anywhere near a computer know it all, my dealings with computers are entirely self taught due to having to buy my first computer (286 with a math co-processor, 1 mg of ram and 40 mgs of HD!) all the way back in 1987 when I started my first business, I had to figure out DOS! Fortunately I knew the guy that wrote a dos shell program called DCOM that made DOS a lot simpler to use but I still had to know the weird codes they used to get around. I kept that computer till 1999 I think, anyway I could no longer use it in the business due to everything being out of date but it was still running fine! My next computer had Windows SE but that thing was colossal failure so a year after screwing with I gave the SE the boot and put in ME which for me worked great but for some reason the general public hated it. Then that computer took a dump and got another with Windows Vista which was another problematic Window until they released a major update then after that it settled down. Now I'm using Windows 10 and I don't like it because when they make an update sometimes they change the way things work and I have to hunt and peck to find something again, it's stupid, plus I can no longer get Office bundled for free with a computer anymore, instead they want you to pay an annual subscription to get Office 360...I won't buy into that ****, so I'm using a free open source office program instead. I have feeling that MS will eventually come out with an annual renewable Windows operating system either the next time or the time after that, either way that will be the time I'll switch to Apple. I'm not going to pay MS an annual "licensing" fee so I can keep my computer running, it's like blackmail to me, they're going to hold your computer by ransom till you pay them.

Anyway no formal training at all, just learned as I went, learned I needed anti virus rather quickly, learned how to use, learned how to use only free ones, yet Tommy, who is 78 years old, is a scientist/engineer/motorcycle racer/yacht racer/bike racer/doctor/expert on police/swat/whatever else he'll come up with, can't figure out how to run and use a anti virus program or his computer...I find that laughable.

You beat me. Unless we count that Atari 400 POS I owned in...I think it was 1980-1981?

My first 'real' box was a 486-33DX with math co-proc. that was around 1989. It has two 130 Mb hard drives. I'm pretty sure it was a guy named tommy that invented it.

I started on DOS 3.3 and went all the way to DOS 6.22. I actually liked DOS and when it comes to legacy apps and builds I get the call to fix the problems that pop up.

I went through a bunch of hardware replacements and upgrades one after another as the technology was evolving rapidly and stuff was becoming obsolete in a hurry. The pace of change in the 1990's was pretty awesome to have lived through.

I remember Windows 3.11 well and used just about every Windoz version going. I did skip the abortion that was Win8. Other than 8, ME was the only true trash version I actually ran.

You can still use an old install copy of MS Office from one of your old computers. That's what I do. MS Word Starter or Office 2007 should work. And there's all the freeware clones out there to download and use. I still have versions of a couple of them on a laptop. I'm with you. I will not pay a subscription for Office when I already paid for several editions of it that still work just fine for what I need to accomplish.

I currently run boxes with Win7 and Win10. Both operating systems work well for me. Both of my laptops are Win10 and I've experienced no problems using them so far.

It is amazing...neither of us are computer wizards and are mostly self-taught. And yet we can deal with computer problems easily while the resident moron can't even figure out the simple **** in life!

Not to worry! He'll be back on in a few minutes blaming you, me and Bill Gates for not "notifying" him about updates. What an asshole.

Campybob, I'm not even anywhere near a computer know it all, my dealings with computers are entirely self taught due to having to buy my first computer (286 with a math co-processor, 1 mg of ram and 40 mgs of HD!) all the way back in 1987 when I started my first business, I had to figure out DOS! Fortunately I knew the guy that wrote a dos shell program called DCOM that made DOS a lot simpler to use but I still had to know the weird codes they used to get around. I kept that computer till 1999 I think, anyway I could no longer use it in the business due to everything being out of date but it was still running fine! My next computer had Windows SE but that thing was colossal failure so a year after screwing with I gave the SE the boot and put in ME which for me worked great but for some reason the general public hated it. Then that computer took a dump and got another with Windows Vista which was another problematic Window until they released a major update then after that it settled down. Now I'm using Windows 10 and I don't like it because when they make an update sometimes they change the way things work and I have to hunt and peck to find something again, it's stupid, plus I can no longer get Office bundled for free with a computer anymore, instead they want you to pay an annual subscription to get Office 360...I won't buy into that ****, so I'm using a free open source office program instead. I have feeling that MS will eventually come out with an annual renewable Windows operating system either the next time or the time after that, either way that will be the time I'll switch to Apple. I'm not going to pay MS an annual "licensing" fee so I can keep my computer running, it's like blackmail to me, they're going to hold your computer by ransom till you pay them.

Anyway no formal training at all, just learned as I went, learned I needed anti virus rather quickly, learned how to use, learned how to use only free ones, yet Tommy, who is 78 years old, is a scientist/engineer/motorcycle racer/yacht racer/bike racer/doctor/expert on police/swat/whatever else he'll come up with, can't figure out how to run and use a anti virus program or his computer...I find that laughable.
That is the way a large segment of the population did. Somehow you find it hard to believe that you could teach yourself about computers but that everyone else is stupid. That does sound a bit like your pal.

I got that concussion on Dec 18, 2009 and I was finally taken to the proper neurologist in January of 2012. During that time I had no short term memory at all and was having continuous micro-seizures almost 24 hours a day interspersed by a type of seizure that occurs to diabetics. I wasn't even remembering to eat and lost 42% of my weight. All of the doctors were sure I had some sort of cancer that they couldn't locate and so my NCIS pal took me to the Stanford Cancer Center. They gave me a thorough going over and declared me clean of cancer and the lead doctor on my project told my friend to take me to a Professor of Neurology who had a small side practice. He examined me and discovered that I couldn't even remember how I had a large toe severed many years prior. That showed just how serious my case was.

He started experimenting with various drugs and hit upon one that "woke" me up. The large scale seizures leave no memory of them occurring so while I no longer had the micro-seizures and some short term memory I would awake laying in the backyard or the house or a puddle of blood with no memory of how I got there. I would shortly thereafter forget it even happened. I got into four car wrecks because I was having seizures without my knowledge. Luckily only one of them caused minor injuries to another driver since even having a seizure I would drive into a concrete wall rather than hit someone. So I lost a large amount of my regular bank account since three of those four wrecks were in new cars. I don't buy on credit so those four cars were bought for cash.

Finally my brother was over when I had a large seizure and he told the doctor who added a second and expensive medication and the next morning I felt completely normal.

Now perhaps you can tell me what would cause you to believe that I had any time to worry about computer viruses during that time? Or are you saying that you are so clever that if you were in the same condition that you would immediately know enough to install anti-virus software which I HAD installed but the newer virus worked around it? There were no free anti-malware programs then and I had to buy AVG and McAfee and still have them here.

So as I've told you I've done many, many things with my life because I did things with friends. I raced motorcycles and yes, Kawasaki gave me an A1R. I played in several bands and I'm a pretty good bass player. Though I can play guitar a bit. And I was a backup singer because you had to be. It helped to have been a singer from childhood because I'm a Catholic and sang in the choir. And that in those days most people had to take music in school and I played the trumpet.

After I started making real money as an Engineer/scientist I bought a 26 foot International Folkboat after my business partner took me for a sail in his sailboat. That led to me buying a Columbia 29 and eventually a Columbia 34. And racing them. That led to being invited to race large boats and eventually long distance racing. To you that seems impossible and to me you seem to be so small minded I cannot believe that you are even considering long distance touring because I don't think you could take care of yourself with a broken chain in the middle of the Utah wilderness with nothing but ghost towns for miles in any direction.

This is California and I was directly in the middle of the high tech revolution and you think it strange that there are so many self-taught engineers here that you couldn't count them. These guys have decades of experience and cannot get work now because the millennials demand Master's or PhD's without ANY experience at all rather than competent people. They hire these people, discover that they cannot do the work necessary and then fire them and advertise for exactly the same thing again. Being stupid is making the same mistakes again and again. So now we have a total gorge of good engineers with no degree and a bunch of degreed engineers where only one in ten know what they're doing.

I really have to wonder what sort of world you live in, in which you have so little understanding and have such confined thinking.