Not removed

CampyBob - one of the family is a clinical psychologist and I talked to him about you last night. So with a greater understanding of you I will no longer call you names or bother you. You may go off on your rants without fear of reprisal.

1. Did he tell you that you're a pathological liar? If not, he's not a psychologist. More likely is that you just heard 'the voices' again.

2. You don't bother me. You amuse me.

3. Individuals like you do not evoke fear.

My god,Tommy again you're failing to comprehend; Tommy please get a brain transplant. You said this: Somehow you find it hard to believe that you could teach yourself about computers but that everyone else is stupid. Now didn't I say this: I'm not even anywhere near a computer know it all, my dealings with computers are entirely self taught. Now Tommy, please read those two statements that we said and please tell me where I said everyone else is stupid, as you have said that I said, besides referring to you of course!

Your inability and complete failure to comprehend is the reason you had to dropout of high school, it's also the reason you ARE NOT a scientist/engineer, because like I said many times you cannot be a person involved in those fields and have the inability to comprehend like you possess. Your inability to comprehend not only sounds like you...IT IS YOU!

I could give a rats ass about your concussion, you cannot blame your concussion on your inability to know about computers and virus stuff, unless that concussion and lapse of memory happened when you were in your teens, and lasted till you were 78 years old, which may explain a lot to us. If you did have a concussion and were out of since you were a teen then we all owe you an apology for being so hard on you.

But Tommy you said this event on your head did not occur way back then, and the excuse you give for the anti virus thing is just plain lame and you didn't comprehend what I wrote concerning that. Let me repeat myself like I have to do many many times for you. MS Windows COMES with Windows Defender Security which has been included with Windows since 2007, you DON'T have to install it, it's already installed, you don't have to start it, it automatically starts unless you tell it not to because you decide to use a different anti-virus. It supported originally Windows Vista and has been in every Windows OS since then. So unless for some odd reason you deleted Defender and didn't install another antivirus well then that's on you for being so stupid, but it was put there to protect people who are not computer savvy.

You boat stories are all lies just like you being a scientist/engineer because you can't comprehend even simple stuff that we discuss here. And most people know how to deal with a broken chain in the wilderness, yawn, if they carry a chain tool it's no big deal and it can be done a couple of ways. One way is if you have a spare link simply replace the broken link with the new one. The other way is the way I would do it because I don't carry a spare link but do carry the tool, I have never broke a chain on a ride but I have taken them apart so it's no big deal to do it on the road, all I would do remove the offending link and rejoin the chain, sure I may lose the ability to shift into either the lowest or the highest gear but I can ride home with no issues. So little Tommy breaking a chain is not a big deal for anyone, not just me, not just you, anyone that has even the slightest mechanical know how. Now granted there are some people who can't even fix a flat, those people shouldn't even be out riding more than walking distance from home! But I've had to fix other people's flats because they didn't know how and had no way to do it, weird, so I use those opportunities to show them what they need to buy and how to do it, I actually let them handle the stuff I just talk them through it.

Tommy, yes I think there are self taught engineers, I don't have an issue with that depending on circumstances. I know a guy that has been working on and designing robots since he was kid, even entered that Robot War series, and is now employed by the military designing robots. I know another guy who did the same thing in electronics. But there is a big difference between those two guys and you...those guys comprehend stuff right away, you never can comprehend stuff no matter how many times we have to tell you, that is not the brain of a scientist/engineer. Both of those guys I know have detailed information in their heads as to how computers work, you have no idea. Both of those guys if they were interested in cycling and were on this forum could show proof of what they do, we asked you many times to do that and so far we got a big NOTHING out of you except for a lot of lip service. In fact we got nothing from you on your boat racing, no pics with you beside your pride and joy, no website to the yacht club you belong to showing your name, NOTHING. And as far as the new way of getting engineers that can only have degrees, is not true, they still bring up self taught people if they have something they need.

See, and try to rationalize this if you can, when a person tells as many stories as you do you have to realize that people are going to not believe you, you cannot expect people to be so gullible that they just nod their heads up and down and say yup to anything you say. Bob and I are not those type of people, if you want us to believe your stories then start posting proof, it's as simple as that, either that or shut your mouth and not mention all of your BS whether it's true or not! You should know by know you're not going to convince us without proof, it just won't happen.

In my case, and I said this before, my personal life, who I am, what my name is, etc is not open for public discussion, I have background in some stuff that cannot be made public, nor my name to be found out because that would link people to the things they are not suppose to know about, and/or could cause harm to myself and my family. Let me make one thing clear, everything I've done I had the blessings of the US government, and my business had something to do with that, so the harm I speak of is not illegal problems from any police agency trying to find me. I don't even have my facebook stuff open to the public and that's under some different stuff as well that only few of my closest friends know about but no one else does. I got out of my business in California due to things getting too hot, and the government told me it was time to end it to protect me and my family, and then they did something very unique that only the government can do which took a load of heat off at the same time the business expired and was sold. But in your case you talk about all the wonderful things you've done, and that's fine, so prove it. Of course had you not gone and bragged about all the stuff you've done you wouldn't be finding yourself in this situation, but you choose to that which can only make an outsider looking at your stuff want to see the proof because all the stuff you've done sounds too good to be true...and quite frankly due to your inability to comprehend I would have to agree.

Just watched the Zwift Academy finals. 3 guys left out of 30,000 riders that entered the event. That's right. You read that correctly.

Thirty.
Thousand.
Entrants.

Quote from Zwift web site: "On the men’s side the 10 semi-finalists from the Team Dimension Data | Zwift Academy emerged from a staggering crop of 30,000 cyclists from across the globe."

The women's side had over 5,000 entrants.

Let goofus wrap his mind around those figures...if he can.

The winner...just one rider...gets a one year contract with the Qhubeka / Dimension Data Pro Cycling Team. Edvald Boassen Hagan, Matt Hayman and Cavendish, among others were on hand for the event.

The race was about 1 hour long (winner crossed in 1 Hr. 02 Min. IIRC) and went up the virtual Alpe d'Huez. You know, that imaginary mountain that can't match 'real' road riding.

I watched the power outputs from the 3 finalists as they raced up the 21 hairpin turns to the top.

The winner was doing 400+ Watts for the first half of the climb, then dropped to just over 300 watts. A very impressive performance. From a skinny, fit young man in his prime and powerful enough to go ride for a professional cycling squad. I watched two surges into the 700 Watt range, but they were very short bursts. One was when he went with another rider that broke free from the last small bunch and the second was his successful attack to shed that rider.

My best this past year was 265w in 30 mins but I am usually around 238w or so. I am lower than that on a crappy day.Not great but I am still alive.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
Even with that Personal Best 40 Km run (back in August?) my power has not increased at all this year. And your 265 is kicking my ass! IIRC our weights are close to the same so your Watts/Kg should have you climbing pretty fast.

I've been studying the numbers on Elevate, STRAVA, Garmin Connect and despite having the best miles ever I need to work on more power building programs. I hate TR and SufferFest, but they do have some kick ass FTP builders.

Speed and endurance are good and my ability to suffer is still right there, I just need to work on getting more power out of my skinny legs. I looked back on 2018 and I came out smoking after that long, cold Winter on Zwift, but never really capitalized on that conditioning.

Tommy, yes I think there are self taught engineers, I don't have an issue with that depending on circumstances. I know a guy that has been working on and designing robots since he was kid, even entered that Robot War series, and is now employed by the military designing robots.
"Even entering Robot Wars".You're so obviously a moron.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/us-government-takes-steps-to-bolster-cve-program/ This program places tracking numbers on information that is obtained through various virus programs that can hack into the hardest Federal Internet cites but some stupid jackass like you thinks that you're safe from the kid down the block because you have a free antivirus program..

I told you that before I had the concussion I installed AVG and McAfee - the real pay-for-it fully functional ones - and that both of them were beaten by the newer viruses. But that doesn't ring any bells with you because you don't have any bells to be rung. Windows Defender wasn't made until Windows 10. Which means it didn't EXIST until 2015 idiot. How is it that you were protected 8 years before the program was released?

Why robots are so terribly hard that the very first project I designed was a F-ing robot. The initial robot had 12 axis of motion and the improvement 16 axis. Man that sure was hard alright. Again you're stupid. It was for a chemist and the project leader won a Nobel prize because my robot proved his chemistry worked. And cleaned HIV out of the blood banking system. That's probably why you're so angry - it identified HIV as having come from queers.

I wrote artificial intelligence programs and any one of them could out-think you.

None of this makes the slightest sense to you because you're stupid.

Go ahead and call me a liar because you have no comprehension of the world around you. By the way - who do you think gives a **** what your name is and if you're alive or dead?

Your the ****ing moron you ****ing moron, you NEVER have two anti viruses running at the same time, you ****ing moron, when you have two anti virus programs running at the same time you're ****ed.

And now you're a quadruple ****ing absurd little old moronic *******! because you can't research your own answers just like you can't do research for your supposedly scientific/engineering ******** you tell us you do, evidence again that you don't because you don't have even a simple grasp on research. READ THIS you ****ed up son of *****: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Defender And if you can read skim down to "general availability" and read that, if you can't read then have your wife read it for you when you see her in prison where I put her for her illegal pot farm. The next paragraph is when it did antivirus with automatic updates when a schedule scan was run in OS 10, in the earlier version you had to update it manually and it didn't work in real time only in scan time, but it was still there and somewhat effective.

Now you designed robots, funny you never mentioned that before, the only robot you designed is the toy you play with to masturbait yourself with! And that's why you used robot with HIV in one paragraph because you gave your robot HIV.

And now you also added AI...LMAO!! you can't even comprehend stuff you read here which is even remotely scientific, nor have the ability to research stuff, and you now come up with that nonsense? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are the world's biggest ****ing liar ever to emerge on this earth, heck I don't even think Satan lies like you do, at least he tries to trick people with interlacing some truth into his lies, you can't even do that because you're too stupid to get that diabotical!

And do you want to know where I think AIDS/HIV came from? Can you even remotely face the truth? No you can't because you don't even know what the truth is about your own ****ed up life, so you'll only
believe what you've been told because you never did the research you claim you've done! https://www.uow.edu.au/~bmartin/dissent/documents/AIDS/Hooper03/Hooper03story.html

Last edited:
tommy makes ZERO sense.

His posts are rambling, illogical, nonsensical and absurd.

He claims vast knowledge in a wide variety of disciplines no man would have and yet he demonstrates how clueless he really is when it comes to them.

He's a pathological liar and exhibits symptoms of multiple mental illnesses.

Too many hard blows to the head, Alzheimer's or just a long history of psychological problems? Who knows.

The funny thing is that he claims to know more than anyone else about viruses, anti-virus programs and computers, but HE is the loser tard moron that also claimed to have had his identity stolen EIGHT times! That's just hysterical!

The dweeb is a Grade 'A' asshole and a dipshit liar.

Assuming he's not lying about his head injury, that could be causing his mental issues, getting hit in the head as hard as he said he did with the complications he claims he had and combine that with his age could have caused some severe issues with memory, even to the point of making up stories he thinks are true. Somewhere in all that mumbo jumbo there has to be small kernels of truth, sort of like old stories that were handed down over many years, folk tales and the like, there were always small kernels of truth in those stories.

So could he had been some sort of scientist/engineer? perhaps but without proof it's difficult to ascertain if he was due to all the mumbo jumbo mixed into it. I do think his inability to comprehend what he reads and difficulty putting simple abstract ideas in writing could definitely be a byproduct of his head damage he suffered...again assuming that's true, but at least that theory of mine would make some sense as to why he is the way he is today.

Now if you knew him on this forum prior to the head banging incident and he was like that before, well then that casts a complete picture of doubt on all that he says because no scientist/engineer would have that sort of high degree of comprehension issues he suffers from, in fact all the scientists/engineers I knew, and I know a lot of them, were highly intelligent, can comprehend anything which goes hand in hand with intelligence, and they can put thoughts down on paper in a very intellectual way and in perfect sentence structure etc, which they had to do in order to get their scientific ideas to be read by others and understood, and Tommy lacks any of that ability, but again is that due to the head injury or was he like that before? I didn't know him from before so I can't answer that question by myself.

Your the ****ing moron you ****ing moron, you NEVER have two anti viruses running at the same time, you ****ing moron, when you have two anti virus programs running at the same time you're ****ed.

And now you're a quadruple ****ing absurd little old moronic *******! because you can't research your own answers just like you can't do research for your supposedly scientific/engineering ******** you tell us you do, evidence again that you don't because you don't have even a simple grasp on research. READ THIS you ****ed up son of *****: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Defender And if you can read skim down to "general availability" and read that, if you can't read then have your wife read it for you when you see her in prison where I put her for her illegal pot farm. The next paragraph is when it did antivirus with automatic updates when a schedule scan was run in OS 10, in the earlier version you had to update it manually and it didn't work in real time only in scan time, but it was still there and somewhat effective.

Now you designed robots, funny you never mentioned that before, the only robot you designed is the toy you play with to masturbait yourself with! And that's why you used robot with HIV in one paragraph because you gave your robot HIV.

And now you also added AI...LMAO!! you can't even comprehend stuff you read here which is even remotely scientific, nor have the ability to research stuff, and you now come up with that nonsense? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you are the world's biggest ****ing liar ever to emerge on this earth, heck I don't even think Satan lies like you do, at least he tries to trick people with interlacing some truth into his lies, you can't even do that because you're too stupid to get that diabotical!

And do you want to know where I think AIDS/HIV came from? Can you even remotely face the truth? No you can't because you don't even know what the truth is about your own ****ed up life, so you'll only
believe what you've been told because you never did the research you claim you've done! https://www.uow.edu.au/~bmartin/dissent/documents/AIDS/Hooper03/Hooper03story.html
You are so brilliant you're running a program from 2005 and believing it protects you. Windows Defender was NOT Windows Defender Antivirus and the name was changed for a reason. Presently I have Norton, Malwarebytes and Defender Antivirus all engaged for a reason and you wouldn't even know what that reason is.

I'm glad that you believe yourself safe with Defender. Sooner or later you'll click on the wrong site and learn the error of your ways.

Well, you and PansyBob seem to have something in common. He believes that his Cat 2 friend was actually trying to make his maximum power with a heart rate of 150 and you believe that your friend can make robots. As if running stepping motors with digital circuitry is hard.

When exposed as the fool you are all you can do is scream names and "liar". That doesn't change reality, it only changes your own view of it. You don't even know AI or how It works but can state unequivocally that someone else doesn't. Great way to demonstrate your own understanding of the world around you.

Now that's hysterical!

The moron that had his identity stolen EIGHT TIMES is telling someone else about internet security! LMFAO!

Hey tommy, your reading comprehension hit a new all-time low!

"Windows Defender was released with Windows Vista and Windows 7, serving as their built-in anti-spyware component. In Windows Vista and Windows 7, Windows Defender was superseded by Microsoft Security Essentials, an antivirus product from Microsoft which provided protection against a wider range of malware."

It shipped with Vista, XP, 7, Server Edition, etc. 10 years ago it was what it was. It worked just fine for what was the threats back then. In conjunction with any other tools available I never had my identity stolen. Not once, let alone EIGHT TIMES!!! LMFAO!

I guess that pretty much backs up the fact that you know zero about computers and cyber security. You're the moron that got hacked. EIGHT TIMES, according to you.

Or is that just another lie?

Mr. "I can produce 600 Watts for an hour!" knows zero about power and less about pretty much everything else in life! This **** is absolutely hysterical!

And no where does Froze state that he is STILL using a 2005 version of Defender. He plainly states 2007 as the date of origin anyway. And some sites say late 2006 as the introduction date.

The point stands that Microsoft did have and do have security products built in that well if you're smart enough to use them...which in your case appears to be an impossibility.

But, feel free to blame Bill Gates for your brain malfunctions. I'm sure he'll understand...

tommy, you've managed to screw up everything in your life and everything you've posted about on this forum. Congratulations! With your lies and idiocy you've completely trashed any cred you may have once had. Your reputation is shot and based on what I've seen redemption is impossible.

Next post: tommy screws up again and blames everyone else for his screwup.

...and everyone please remember!

removed

not removed

It's sorta like wax on...wax off, but now fortified with tommy's brand of extra powerful retardedness!

You are so brilliant you're running a program from 2005 and believing it protects you. Windows Defender was NOT Windows Defender Antivirus and the name was changed for a reason. Presently I have Norton, Malwarebytes and Defender Antivirus all engaged for a reason and you wouldn't even know what that reason is.

I'm glad that you believe yourself safe with Defender. Sooner or later you'll click on the wrong site and learn the error of your ways.

Well, you and PansyBob seem to have something in common. He believes that his Cat 2 friend was actually trying to make his maximum power with a heart rate of 150 and you believe that your friend can make robots. As if running stepping motors with digital circuitry is hard.

When exposed as the fool you are all you can do is scream names and "liar". That doesn't change reality, it only changes your own view of it. You don't even know AI or how It works but can state unequivocally that someone else doesn't. Great way to demonstrate your own understanding of the world around you.

Everyone please read the above, this is how stupid Tommy is, he didn't even use an antivirus program and got attacked, yet I use one and have never gotten attacked yet he says I'm the stupid one! hahaha boys and girls stupidity doesn't get any better than that!

I never said I was currently using a 2005 version of Defender, where the hell did you come up with that? Here's what I said: But Tommy you said this event on your head did not occur way back then, and the excuse you give for the anti virus thing is just plain lame and you didn't comprehend what I wrote concerning that. Let me repeat myself like I have to do many many times for you. MS Windows COMES with Windows Defender Security which has been included with Windows since 2007, you DON'T have to install it, it's already installed, you don't have to start it, it automatically starts unless you tell it not to because you decide to use a different anti-virus. It supported originally Windows Vista and has been in every Windows OS since then. So unless for some odd reason you deleted Defender and didn't install another antivirus well then that's on you for being so stupid, but it was put there to protect people who are not computer savvy. Please show me where I said in that paragraph I am currently using a 2005 version of Defender. My god dude, your head is not on your shoulders anymore, you left it back on the street where you crashed. Obviously you learned from the error of your ways...hopefully, so far you've been unable to.

Not only do I believe my friend makes robots he does make robots to this day for the government now, and what are you doing? oh, that's right NOTHING but tell stories about yourself you can't support, but you can be critical of others making robots you can only dream about. Last I heard he was working at a place called RobotTeam in MD on a tactical ground robot, not sure if he's still there or moved on, he was doing some government contract work at the time as well so it's possible he's doing that full time instead for just one company. This robot guy once said back in the late early 2000's, that the stuff that some Americans goof around with in their backyards as a hobby is more advanced than the stuff that comes out of the Russian military! That should be an indication as to where our military is in the world of robotics. I know a machinist that does full time contract work with the government as well on classified stuff out of his own small shop. I haven't talked to any of those guys since I left California. By the way, there are hundreds of small machine shops scatter all over the US that make classified projects for the US government via contracts.

Last edited:
Everyone please read the above, this is how stupid Tommy is, he didn't even use an antivirus program and got attacked, yet I use one and have never gotten attacked yet he says I'm the stupid one!

That is how his brain...uh...er...'works'.

His idea of logic is the definition of insanity. "I ****ed up EIGHT TIMES!!!!, but let me tell you how dumb YOU are!" LMAO!

He's quite literally ****ed up EVERYTHING he's posted about! Remember the "You can't hydroform Titanium!" idiocy he posted? tommy is insanity personified.

Alberto on 'tubeless tubulars' was another swift move! The guy is a walking disaster.

Too many hard thumps to the head in conjunction with several mental illnesses. When his twofiddy no-name Chicom wheels asplode...you know, the ones he managed to destroy just by pumping up a tire...we'll all laugh. Wow...the idiot can't even pump a tire up without screwing something up! Hysterical stuff!

And even more hysterical is that he still wants to bomb his fat ass off commiefornia descents on them! Brilliant!

Folks, not only do we have a pathological liar that can't figure out how to clean a virus out of his 'puter and had to take it to the "computer repairman"...we have a rocket surgeon submitting his application for a Darwin Award! LMFAO!

Campy Bob, I don't know about you but Cyclintom is extremely frustrating to talk to, he makes very little sense, he can't comprehend anything he reads, he doesn't do any research just spews out BS then gets caught then has to try to lie his way out or divert the question, he gets his thoughts all jumbled up, lies about almost everything...man, I don't know, I feel like when I try talking to him I'm just banging my head on wall that's how dense he is. I'm getting to the point of just letting him go off and be the idiot he was born to be and only correct him on cycling topics where he's errored and leave the rest of his BS alone and just ignore him. I feel like I'm speaking to a special needs person who can't comprehend anything you say, and you get to the point where it's like...what's the point? There is no point to doing that, none whatsoever. We can point out his lies or misleading information concerning cycling related stuff to protect other forum readers from taking his advice when he's in error, but the rest I'm just going to trash.

In addition to that CampyBob, I feel all of our, you and I, extreme attacks on him is doing nothing but bringing down other members here and outside readers from wanting to read this forum, and this a great forum except for Cyclintom's weird BS ****. So I suggest we refrain. Do you agree with me?

Even if you don't agree I'm not going to continue going after him anymore on his thousands of none cycling related lying rants unless it's something he's totally BSing another member who asked a cycling related question, then I will specifically address that issue and no other issues he brings up.

"Doesn't do any research about things he knows about while I have to rely on other magazine article writers jusgement."

OK, let's do it your way: https://www.howtogeek.com/225385/wh...r-windows-10-is-windows-defender-good-enough/

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/windows-defender,review-2209.html Do you suppose the title of that article dated 2018 "Windows Defender Antivirus finally good enough" could possibly mean anything to you?

Be careful, PansyBob has no intentions of stopping his attacks since any posting from anyone but himself threatens his self-identity. His "Me to, Me to" should have been a clue but you are in general clueless and do not understand the world in which you live.

In the last two hours I have had 5 offers for jobs in places like Delaware. They don't understand why I wouldn't want to move 5,000 miles to some frozen hell hole for only $140,000/yr.

he makes very little sense

I would revise that to, "he makes no sense".

I don't even concern myself with tommy's threats and idiocy. I just roll my eyes and laugh. He's off in La La Land and there's no reaching him.

He still can't even admit to himself that he was caught out in a whopper of a lie and then continued to make up dumb **** to...today! He's claiming he can feel the 2-Watt difference in one tire as opposed to another! LMAO! Now that's just nutz!

I won't even 'correct' him on that. He's so far gone all I can do is laugh at him.

As far as correcting him, period...even on lies as huge as his 600-800 Watt idiocy, I knew from the beginning it was going to be nothing but stupidity from him. And thus my first sentence after telling him that he did NOT make 600 Watts for the hour he claimed was, "This is going to get good!".

The one thing he is predictable at is being an insufferable lying moron.

His idiocy on two-fiddy Chicom carbon wheels...like the one he claimed to have cracked just by pumping up a tire...seriously deserve some attention. Lots of guys have been injured riding that junk. Kind of funny coming from a guy that for years trashed 'no good dirty carbon' because his high end bike folded up under his fat ass (after he hit a bump that did not exist! LOL!). Or could it have been he just blew a turn and crashed like the fred he is...and seriously damaged his two remaining brain cells.

Now he's all into 'the bestest material in da world, carbon! And will risk his brainless skull on two-fiddy Chicom trash. Brilliant!

That is, assuming any of the above is even reality! One Hellova assumption to make when it's tommy we're dealing with.

In the last two hours I have had 5 offers for jobs in places like Delaware. They don't understand why I wouldn't want to move 5,000 miles to some frozen hell hole for only $140,000/yr.

Sorry, Froze. Let me update that.
He hasn't stopped lying since 10 minutes ago.

Not one job offer in Del.
Not two job offers in Del.
Not even three job offers in DEl.

FIVE!!!!

LMFAO! What a pathological liar.

And tommy, you retarded moron, it's only 2,500 miles, round figures, from San Fran to Del as the crow flies and not all the much more to the North, latitude-wise.

Not only a liar...he even has to double the distance to Del..., but a complete dipshit.

you are in general clueless and do not understand the world in which you live.

Ummm...apparently it's YOU that don't understand the world in which you live.

Or even the country's geography!

Has there been ANYTHING you haven't screwed the pooch on? Nope.

Oh well, the laughter grows louder!