Not sure where this fits, but seems to be RBR material

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Dec 19, 5:50 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Bill C wrote:
> > >http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061219/od_nm/husband_dc
> > > Injured man wins damages for sex overdrive

> > > Quoted:
> > > He was in a coma for two months after falling from a gantry while
> > > working at a bicycle warehouse shortly after his marriage in January
> > > 2002.dumbass,

> > was he wearing a helmet ?

> Damn, good question! The Springer material blinded me to that.
> Bill C

The typical guy reponse was provided by the employer, who argued that
the injuries weren't that bad. No word on whether their secondary line
was "and hey, who wouldn't want that problem?"

Counterpoint: he was in a coma for two months! I'd say the case for a
severe brain injury is presumptive.

"Bill C" <[email protected]> writes:

> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061219/od_nm/husband_dc
> Injured man wins damages for sex overdrive
>
> Quoted:
> He was in a coma for two months after falling from a gantry while
> working at a bicycle warehouse shortly after his marriage in January
> 2002.

And that's the judge, if memory serves Davey correctly, who is
president of the High Court Appelate Division

Forget the Appelate/Plaintif. It's thr judge who has suffered the
brain damage

--
Le vent à Dos
Davey Crockett [No 4Q to reply]

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 01:03:51 GMT, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Dec 19, 5:50 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:

>> > was he wearing a helmet ?

>> Damn, good question! The Springer material blinded me to that.
>> Bill C

>The typical guy reponse was provided by the employer, who argued that
>the injuries weren't that bad. No word on whether their secondary line
>was "and hey, who wouldn't want that problem?"
>
>Counterpoint: he was in a coma for two months! I'd say the case for a
>severe brain injury is presumptive.

He was faking it.

Ron