Not the Next Cannibal

>From: Clovis Lark [email protected]

> Maybe so, but he's devoured the Alps. Like a great yellow bulldozer.
>
>Maybe he should be known as the Caterpillar...

I thought that those were more applicable to the Diesel Kaiser. How about
Javelina?
Bill C

How about the "Enlightened One" ?

Laz

TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:
>>From: Clovis Lark [email protected]

>> Maybe so, but he's devoured the Alps. Like a great yellow bulldozer.
>>
>>Maybe he should be known as the Caterpillar...

> I thought that those were more applicable to the Diesel Kaiser. How about
> Javelina?

Not Yellow. Not AMerican. No, Caterpillar sounds good. The name also
provides queries and a tiny bit of confusion when people think it's in
immature butterfly. Caterpillar, that's it.

> Bill C

In article <[email protected]>,
Clovis Lark <[email protected]> wrote:

> TritonRider <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>From: Clovis Lark [email protected]

> >> Maybe so, but he's devoured the Alps. Like a great yellow bulldozer.
> >>
> >>Maybe he should be known as the Caterpillar...

> > I thought that those were more applicable to the Diesel Kaiser. How about
> > Javelina?

> Not Yellow. Not AMerican. No, Caterpillar sounds good. The name also
> provides queries and a tiny bit of confusion when people think it's in
> immature butterfly. Caterpillar, that's it.

Besides, have you ever seen how much a caterpillar can eat (heh)?

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

Howard Kveck <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Clovis Lark <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > I thought that those were more applicable to the Diesel Kaiser. How about
>> > Javelina?

>> Not Yellow. Not AMerican. No, Caterpillar sounds good. The name also
>> provides queries and a tiny bit of confusion when people think it's in
>> immature butterfly. Caterpillar, that's it.

> Besides, have you ever seen how much a caterpillar can eat (heh)?

Especially the moth variety...