Not under my tree... :-(

Ez Biker :-\)

Guest
Well Santa didn't come through for me and place that Bacchetta Aero Ti under my tree! :-( Guess I'll
have to wait for the Bacchetta Rally / demo later next month at the LBS. So did anyone get any
Exciting Recumbo gifts out there??? EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti & Tailwind Pilot)

On Thu, 26 Dec 2002 17:07:56 GMT, "EZ Biker :-\)" <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>did anyone get any Exciting Recumbo gifts out there?[/q1]

Mine was early - I spent my annual bonus two months before getting it on a new Optima Stinger in
September. But I did get a subscription to VeloVision, which is pretty cool :)

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

"EZ Biker :-\)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<LHGO9.515282$QZ.75609@sccrnsc02>...
[q1]> Well Santa didn't come through for me and place that Bacchetta Aero Ti under my tree! :-( Guess[/q1]
[q1]> I'll have to wait for the Bacchetta Rally / demo later next month at the LBS. So did anyone get[/q1]
[q1]> any Exciting Recumbo gifts out there??? EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti & Tailwind Pilot)[/q1]

No fireplace, so Santa musta been angry when I didn't out out milk or cookies. Plan B!

Social Security is very INsecure for me by cutting me off in 2000, so I have been adding a
trike every year since for more reliable transportation. . I have a Christmas present on the
way! From me to
me.

Chris Jordan Santa Cruz, CA.

This bent is supposed to be a 2000 model and did not have one . I'm looking into making some kind of
fairing (windscreen) for it though.

[q1]> ? Did you leave the small Black Canvas fairing on it?[/q1]
[q1]> ----------------------------------------------------[/q1]
[q1]> "Ol' Biker" <[email protected]> wrote in message[/q1]
[q1]> news:[email protected]...[/q1]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > .[/q2]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > Please allow me to introduced my Xmas gift from my family,and wonderful mother inlaw.[/q2]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > One beautiful barely used green RANS STRATUS[/q2]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > Ol biker[/q2]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q2]> > PS:This bent has been set up on the indoor trainer to get the legs[/q2]
ready(
[q2]> > and the rest of the anotomy)for the spring. I have not ridin anything[/q2]
[q1]> since[/q1]
[q2]> > Sept. when I found out I had Non Hodgkins Lymphoma. My last chemo is at[/q2]
[q1]> the[/q1]
[q2]> > end of the January and hope a relatively clean bill of health. I 'm like[/q2]
[q2]> > kid with a new toy and can't wait for the snow to be gone. Southern[/q2]
[q1]> Ontario[/q1]
[q2]> > weather is not always user friendly.[/q2]
[q2]> >[/q2]
[q1]>[/q1]