Note to self

Doki

Guest
It is not always possible to ford rivers that are easily forded on a
mountain bike on your road bike with 23mm tyres...

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:12:22 +0100, Doki wrote:

> It is not always possible to ford rivers that are easily forded on a
> mountain bike on your road bike with 23mm tyres...

At least it's warm and sunny this morning! (It is here anyway)

peter

On Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:12:22 +0100, "Doki" <[email protected]> wrote:

>It is not always possible to ford rivers that are easily forded on a
>mountain bike on your road bike with 23mm tyres...

lol

In article <[email protected]>, Doki
[email protected] says...
> It is not always possible to ford rivers that are easily forded on a
> mountain bike on your road bike with 23mm tyres...

As the chap who spent several weeks in traction opposite me on the
orthopaedic ward discovered.

On Mar 30, 12:12 pm, "Doki" <[email protected]> wrote:
> It is not always possible to ford rivers that are easily forded on a
> mountain bike on your road bike with 23mm tyres...

I once dutifuly followed the advice to cyclists to use a bridge around
a ford in Northumberland only to find that a smooth, wet wooden bridge
and 23 mm tyres aren't made for each other either.

Dave