nothing left to eat (g)

Laura

Guest
From another newsgroup:

Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat fish...heavy
metals in the waters has poisoned their meat. Can't eat
fruits and veggies...insecticides and herbicides.
Hmmmmmmmmm!

I believe that leaves Chocolate!

Laura wrote:

> From another newsgroup:
>
> Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
> Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
> that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat fish...heavy
> metals in the waters has poisoned their meat. Can't eat
> fruits and veggies...insecticides and herbicides.
> Hmmmmmmmmm!
>
> I believe that leaves Chocolate!

Oh, I gotta pass this on! Thanks for the giggle.

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

LOL, but I usually has milk, Lee
Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From another newsgroup:
>
> Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
> Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
> that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat fish...heavy
> metals in the waters has poisoned their meat. Can't eat
> fruits and veggies...insecticides and herbicides.
> Hmmmmmmmmm!
>
> I believe that leaves Chocolate!

LOL, but I usually has milk, Lee
Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> From another newsgroup:
>
> Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
> Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
> that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat fish...heavy
> metals in the waters has poisoned their meat. Can't eat
> fruits and veggies...insecticides and herbicides.
> Hmmmmmmmmm!
>
> I believe that leaves Chocolate!

I meant chocolate usually has milk, Lee
Miss Violette <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> LOL, but I usually has milk, Lee Laura
> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6CQ3c.97267$aH3.2950790@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > From another newsgroup:
> >
> > Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
> > Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
> > that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat
> > fish...heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their
> > meat. Can't eat fruits and veggies...insecticides and
> > herbicides. Hmmmmmmmmm!
> >
> > I believe that leaves Chocolate!

I meant chocolate usually has milk, Lee
Miss Violette <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> LOL, but I usually has milk, Lee Laura
> <[email protected]> wrote in message news:6CQ3c.97267$aH3.2950790@bgtnsc04-
> news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> > From another newsgroup:
> >
> > Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
> > Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
> > that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat
> > fish...heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their
> > meat. Can't eat fruits and veggies...insecticides and
> > herbicides. Hmmmmmmmmm!
> >
> > I believe that leaves Chocolate!

Dairy is good.