nothing left to eat (g)

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Laura, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. Laura

    Laura Guest

    From another newsgroup:

    Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
    Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
    that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat fish...heavy
    metals in the waters has poisoned their meat. Can't eat
    fruits and veggies...insecticides and herbicides.
    Hmmmmmmmmm!

    I believe that leaves Chocolate!

    Tags:

  2. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Laura wrote:

    > From another newsgroup:
    >
    > Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
    > Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
    > that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat fish...heavy
    > metals in the waters has poisoned their meat. Can't eat
    > fruits and veggies...insecticides and herbicides.
    > Hmmmmmmmmm!
    >
    > I believe that leaves Chocolate!

    Oh, I gotta pass this on! Thanks for the giggle.

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. LOL, but I usually has milk, Lee
    Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > From another newsgroup:
    >
    > Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
    > Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
    > that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat fish...heavy
    > metals in the waters has poisoned their meat. Can't eat
    > fruits and veggies...insecticides and herbicides.
    > Hmmmmmmmmm!
    >
    > I believe that leaves Chocolate!

  4. LOL, but I usually has milk, Lee
    Laura <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > From another newsgroup:
    >
    > Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
    > Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
    > that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat fish...heavy
    > metals in the waters has poisoned their meat. Can't eat
    > fruits and veggies...insecticides and herbicides.
    > Hmmmmmmmmm!
    >
    > I believe that leaves Chocolate!

  5. I meant chocolate usually has milk, Lee
    Miss Violette <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > LOL, but I usually has milk, Lee Laura
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > From another newsgroup:
    > >
    > > Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
    > > Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
    > > that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat
    > > fish...heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their
    > > meat. Can't eat fruits and veggies...insecticides and
    > > herbicides. Hmmmmmmmmm!
    > >
    > > I believe that leaves Chocolate!

  6. I meant chocolate usually has milk, Lee
    Miss Violette <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > LOL, but I usually has milk, Lee Laura
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
    > > From another newsgroup:
    > >
    > > Can't eat beef...mad cow. Can't eat chicken...bird flu.
    > > Can't eat eggs...again, bird flu. Can't eat pork...fears
    > > that bird flu will infect piggies. Can't eat
    > > fish...heavy metals in the waters has poisoned their
    > > meat. Can't eat fruits and veggies...insecticides and
    > > herbicides. Hmmmmmmmmm!
    > >
    > > I believe that leaves Chocolate!

  7. Laura

    Laura Guest