Nothing Like New Toys

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Lynne, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Lynne

    Lynne Guest

    My gym got new treadmills this week. They're state of the art with all the shiny bells and whistles.
    I know they don't work any better than the old ones did - but I'm motivated to stay on longer
    because I can see my heart-rate the whole time. The old ones weren't very reliable in that aspect.

    The electronics in my disc-man interfere with the electronics in the treadmill, so I had to stuff
    the disc-man down the BACK of my pants. I could feel it slipping lower and lower... I'll have to rig
    up a better system for tomorrow or I'm going to be attracting an audience. LOL

    Lynne

    Tags:

  2. Bird

    Bird Guest

    you paint a vivd picture.
    Bird
    "Lynne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > My gym got new treadmills this week. They're state of the art with all the shiny bells and
    > whistles. I know they don't work any better than the old ones did - but I'm motivated to stay on
    > longer because I can see my heart-rate the whole time. The old ones weren't very reliable in
    > that aspect.
    >
    > The electronics in my disc-man interfere with the electronics in the treadmill, so I had to stuff
    > the disc-man down the BACK of my pants. I could feel it slipping lower and lower... I'll have to
    > rig up a better system for tomorrow or I'm going to be attracting an audience. LOL
    >
    > Lynne

  3. whatever works, good on you for going to work out, Lee