Nothing Like New Toys

Lynne

Guest
My gym got new treadmills this week. They're state of the art with all the shiny bells and whistles.
I know they don't work any better than the old ones did - but I'm motivated to stay on longer
because I can see my heart-rate the whole time. The old ones weren't very reliable in that aspect.

The electronics in my disc-man interfere with the electronics in the treadmill, so I had to stuff
the disc-man down the BACK of my pants. I could feel it slipping lower and lower... I'll have to rig
up a better system for tomorrow or I'm going to be attracting an audience. LOL

Lynne

you paint a vivd picture.
Bird
"Lynne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My gym got new treadmills this week. They're state of the art with all the shiny bells and
> whistles. I know they don't work any better than the old ones did - but I'm motivated to stay on
> longer because I can see my heart-rate the whole time. The old ones weren't very reliable in
> that aspect.
>
> The electronics in my disc-man interfere with the electronics in the treadmill, so I had to stuff
> the disc-man down the BACK of my pants. I could feel it slipping lower and lower... I'll have to
> rig up a better system for tomorrow or I'm going to be attracting an audience. LOL
>
> Lynne

whatever works, good on you for going to work out, Lee