Nothing ruins my day more than seeing a fat person walking around.

Captain BlubberSlap

Guest
FAT PEOPLE SUCK!! http://arlo4pres.tripod.com/fatpeople.html

Sure some may say that this title is mean, but hey they do. Nothing
ruins my day more than seeing a fat person walking around. They are
really sick and nasty! Who wants to see someone who obviously doens't
care enough about themselves to get slimmer. When i am talking about
fat people i am not talking about chubby people or big boned people, i
am talking FAT. I mean the people that you see int he hall and say
"GOOD GOD THAT PERSON IS FAT!" these people should have to get into
shape.

It is true as well that america has the most fat people, go to china,
how many fat people are there? Not alot, why do we have to have all
the fat people? I am not sure, maybe in other countries they just kill
all the fat people! Or maybe it is because people in america do not
care enough to get off their lazy arses and do something. And some may
say that this is insensitive and that fat people are people
nonetheless, but you people do this as well. Whether it is to their
face or just behind their back, everybody does it except the fat
people. That are my views on fat people.

I have pity for poor shlubs who cover up a lack of self-esteem by
finding and pointing out superficial faults in others.

TC

Captain BlubberSlap wrote:
> FAT PEOPLE SUCK!! http://arlo4pres.tripod.com/fatpeople.html
>
> Sure some may say that this title is mean, but hey they do. Nothing
> ruins my day more than seeing a fat person walking around. They are
> really sick and nasty! Who wants to see someone who obviously doens't
> care enough about themselves to get slimmer. When i am talking about
> fat people i am not talking about chubby people or big boned people, i
> am talking FAT. I mean the people that you see int he hall and say
> "GOOD GOD THAT PERSON IS FAT!" these people should have to get into
> shape.
>
> It is true as well that america has the most fat people, go to china,
> how many fat people are there? Not alot, why do we have to have all
> the fat people? I am not sure, maybe in other countries they just kill
> all the fat people! Or maybe it is because people in america do not
> care enough to get off their lazy arses and do something. And some may
> say that this is insensitive and that fat people are people
> nonetheless, but you people do this as well. Whether it is to their
> face or just behind their back, everybody does it except the fat
> people. That are my views on fat people.

Careful, Buddha will get you.

Regards

David

--

To email me, please include the letters DNF anywhere in the subject line.

All other mail is automatically deleted.

Anger, stress, and worrying overmuch about things you have no control
over causes health problems which could lead to an untimely death, you
know. I wish you cared enough about yourself to improve your stress
levels and be a healthier person.

Captain BlubberSlap wrote:
> FAT PEOPLE SUCK!! http://arlo4pres.tripod.com/fatpeople.html

http://arlo4pres.tripod.com Hmmmm!

I am kurt ahrens a high school sophmore with some cool opinions!
I write for my paper which i will eventually have a link to.
I am going to have more writings and other thing son here, so come back
often
One last thing GBN SUCKS<------ My high school

--
Joe
T2 Nov '05

*****Diabetes, be proactive, not reactive.*****

Captain BlubberSlap wrote:

OrgName: GTIS
OrgID: GTIS
Address: PWGSC/GTIS PDP III 3A2
City: Hull-Gatineau
StateProv: QC
PostalCode: J8X-4A6
Country: CA

NetRange: 198.103.0.0 - 198.103.255.255
CIDR: 198.103.0.0/16
NetName: NETBLK-CDAGOVN-C
NetHandle: NET-198-103-0-0-1
Parent: NET-198-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: RELAY.SRV.GC.CA
NameServer: RUSTY.SRV.GC.CA
Comment:
RegDate: 1993-03-25
Updated: 2003-05-05

RTechHandle: HOSTM227-ARIN
RTechName: Hostmaster
RTechPhone: +1-819-956-1180
RTechEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: HOSTM227-ARIN
OrgTechName: Hostmaster
OrgTechPhone: +1-819-956-1180
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

killfile <plunk>

jojo

news:[email protected]...

[email protected] wrote:
> I have pity for poor shlubs who cover up a lack of self-esteem by
> finding and pointing out superficial faults in others.

While the OP is obviously flame baiting, obesity is not a "superficial"
fault. It is a major health problem for many people.

A big nose or ears is a superficial fault.

Well, I am not fat, but just had to pop in and say that you can solve your
problem easily. You should not have your day ruined like that. Move to
China.
--
Lesanne

Larry Bud wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > I have pity for poor shlubs who cover up a lack of self-esteem by
> > finding and pointing out superficial faults in others.

> While the OP is obviously flame baiting, obesity is not a "superficial"
> fault. It is a major health problem for many people.
>
> A big nose or ears is a superficial fault.

When he rags on fat people for the way they look or act it is a
superficial fault that he sees. No different than if he ragged on a
big-nosed or a big-eared person.

And he is an obvious troll. But I was exploring his reasons for being a
troll, a fool, and a parasite, not to mention a superficial idiot.

TC

Funny thing. When I was a fat person, nothing made my day more than
ruining some moron's day just by existing and not caring enough to lose
those extra pounds. I honestly hope that a memory of me made you puke
in your pillowcase. If not me, then hopefully some other obese person
who deserves better than your obnoxious scorn. I can't decide what is
more sad; the obesity crisis in America or the fact that fat and
homosexual remain acceptable prejudices by the majority of americans
while idiocy goes unpunished and even rewarded.

PS- "that are my views" on you and your ilk. MUHAHAHAHA!

Hollywood, not fat, and not gay, but sympathetic to both groups.
264/218.5/218.5 (thinking of a new goal, but haven't put it in numbers
yet)

Joe wrote:

> Joe
> T2 Nov '05
> 30mg Actos,3gr Cinnamon, Diet(100 carbs) & 3 mile walk(everyday) &

I'm sure someone has probably asked or answered this, but why the
Cinnamon?

Hollywood

On 17 Jan 2006 13:50:17 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>Funny thing. When I was a fat person, nothing made my day more than
>ruining some moron's day just by existing and not caring enough to lose
>those extra pounds. I honestly hope that a memory of me made you puke
>in your pillowcase. If not me, then hopefully some other obese person
>who deserves better than your obnoxious scorn. I can't decide what is
>more sad; the obesity crisis in America or the fact that fat and
>homosexual remain acceptable prejudices by the majority of americans
>while idiocy goes unpunished and even rewarded.

Does your empathy for the homosexuals include all the Catholic priests
have been praying (preying) upon little boys?

Observer.

[email protected] wrote:
> Joe wrote:
>
>> Joe
>> T2 Nov '05
>> 30mg Actos,3gr Cinnamon, Diet(100 carbs) & 3 mile walk(everyday) &

> I'm sure someone has probably asked or answered this, but why the
> Cinnamon?

Just a study I read on cinnamon.
The results of this study demonstrate that intake of 1, 3, or 6 g of
cinnamon per day reduces serum glucose, triglyceride, LDL cholesterol,
and total cholesterol in people with type 2 diabetes and suggest that
the inclusion of cinnamon in the diet of people with type 2 diabetes
will reduce risk factors associated with diabetes and cardiovascular
diseases
http://care.diabetesjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/26/12/3215?etoc

--
Joe
T2 Nov '05
30mg Actos,3gr Cinnamon, Diet(100 carbs) & 3 mile walk(everyday) &
BowFlex(3x a week)

*****Diabetes, be proactive, not reactive.*****

Observer,

There is an obvious difference between your average homosexual adult
and a child molester. If you can't tell the difference between
consenting adults and felony rape, mores the pity. If you believe that
all homosexuals are child molesters, you are sadly misinformed. Either
way, I can't sympathize with a child molester, hetero or homosexual,
cleric or lay person.

-Hollywood

On 17 Jan 2006 16:13:04 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

>Observer,
>
>There is an obvious difference between your average homosexual adult
>and a child molester. If you can't tell the difference between
>consenting adults and felony rape, mores the pity. If you believe that
>all homosexuals are child molesters, you are sadly misinformed. Either
>way, I can't sympathize with a child molester, hetero or homosexual,
>cleric or lay person.
>
>-Hollywood

Alright Hollywood, your response to that question was a reasonable one
although it does appear that the percentages of the male homosexual
population that are child molesters is far greater than that of the
heterosexual male population. Flagrant promiscuity is another story
altogether. The gay couple who live down the street and have led a
long-term quiet life relationship with each other doesn't bother me in
the least. . Now the next question; does your desire to see
homosexuals regarded in a more favorable way extend to the many who
loiter around public men's rest rooms obviously "on the prey". I
know of a road side rest stop that had to be closed by the highway
department because this problem was so severe.

Observer

>Observer wrote:
>> On 17 Jan 2006 13:50:17 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> >Funny thing. When I was a fat person, nothing made my day more than
>> >ruining some moron's day just by existing and not caring enough to lose
>> >those extra pounds. I honestly hope that a memory of me made you puke
>> >in your pillowcase. If not me, then hopefully some other obese person
>> >who deserves better than your obnoxious scorn. I can't decide what is
>> >more sad; the obesity crisis in America or the fact that fat and
>> >homosexual remain acceptable prejudices by the majority of americans
>> >while idiocy goes unpunished and even rewarded.
>> >

>> Does your empathy for the homosexuals include all the Catholic priests
>> have been praying (preying) upon little boys?
>>
>> Observer.

While the OP obviously was baiting everyone here, your response and the
response above you are very telling. Rather than addressing the chance that
the OP might have a basis for his post and arguing with his point of view,
you both chose to attack HIM personally, though you know nothing about him.
Refusal to recognize that there IS an overweight epidemic is the main
problem and it only serves to worsen things. So go ahead, keep attacking
the messenger. Feel better.

"Luna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Anger, stress, and worrying overmuch about things you have no control
> over causes health problems which could lead to an untimely death, you
> know. I wish you cared enough about yourself to improve your stress
> levels and be a healthier person.
>

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Captain BlubberSlap" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> FAT PEOPLE SUCK!! http://arlo4pres.tripod.com/fatpeople.html
>>
>> Sure some may say that this title is mean, but hey they do. Nothing
>> ruins my day more than seeing a fat person walking around. They are
>> really sick and nasty! Who wants to see someone who obviously doens't
>> care enough about themselves to get slimmer. When i am talking about
>> fat people i am not talking about chubby people or big boned people, i
>> am talking FAT. I mean the people that you see int he hall and say
>> "GOOD GOD THAT PERSON IS FAT!" these people should have to get into
>> shape.
>>
>> It is true as well that america has the most fat people, go to china,
>> how many fat people are there? Not alot, why do we have to have all
>> the fat people? I am not sure, maybe in other countries they just kill
>> all the fat people! Or maybe it is because people in america do not
>> care enough to get off their lazy arses and do something. And some may
>> say that this is insensitive and that fat people are people
>> nonetheless, but you people do this as well. Whether it is to their
>> face or just behind their back, everybody does it except the fat
>> people. That are my views on fat people.

There is also an epidemic of stress and related mental and emotional
problems, evidenced by the alarming rise in prescriptions of
anti-anxiety medications, which also causes major health problems. Even
though stress problems often don't have physical signs everyone can see
like weight problems do, they are no less serious. I just found it
ironic that the OP was choosing to react to overweight people in such a
way as to potentially cause himself medical problems, when his complaint
about fat people is that they are sick and don't care enough about
themselves to be healthy. So, because others are sick, he's making
himself sick by choosing to obsess over the bad choices others make.

And, I wasn't attacking him. I used the exact same reasoning he used
about fat people not caring enough about themselves to get thin to point
out he was also endangering his own health. Which he is.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Reader" <[email protected]> wrote:

> While the OP obviously was baiting everyone here, your response and the
> response above you are very telling. Rather than addressing the chance that
> the OP might have a basis for his post and arguing with his point of view,
> you both chose to attack HIM personally, though you know nothing about him.
> Refusal to recognize that there IS an overweight epidemic is the main
> problem and it only serves to worsen things. So go ahead, keep attacking
> the messenger. Feel better.
>

> "Luna" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Anger, stress, and worrying overmuch about things you have no control
> > over causes health problems which could lead to an untimely death, you
> > know. I wish you cared enough about yourself to improve your stress
> > levels and be a healthier person.
> >

> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "Captain BlubberSlap" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> FAT PEOPLE SUCK!! http://arlo4pres.tripod.com/fatpeople.html
> >>
> >> Sure some may say that this title is mean, but hey they do. Nothing
> >> ruins my day more than seeing a fat person walking around. They are
> >> really sick and nasty! Who wants to see someone who obviously doens't
> >> care enough about themselves to get slimmer. When i am talking about
> >> fat people i am not talking about chubby people or big boned people, i
> >> am talking FAT. I mean the people that you see int he hall and say
> >> "GOOD GOD THAT PERSON IS FAT!" these people should have to get into
> >> shape.
> >>
> >> It is true as well that america has the most fat people, go to china,
> >> how many fat people are there? Not alot, why do we have to have all
> >> the fat people? I am not sure, maybe in other countries they just kill
> >> all the fat people! Or maybe it is because people in america do not
> >> care enough to get off their lazy arses and do something. And some may
> >> say that this is insensitive and that fat people are people
> >> nonetheless, but you people do this as well. Whether it is to their
> >> face or just behind their back, everybody does it except the fat
> >> people. That are my views on fat people.

Nice diversion. Now, as to the original point ...

A troll fest.. where's the popcorn..

--
Will~

"... so that's how liberty ends, in a round of applause."

Queen Amidala, The revenge of the Syth.

news:[email protected]...