Nothstein in drag

Gerard Lanois

Guest
So my TV happened to be on ESPN2 tonight when I powered it on, and
the show was NHRA Qualifying. What caught my attention was a segment
with the BTN (Big T-town Nabob) taking drag race driving lessons,
and talking about how similar drag racing is to track sprinting.

Or did I hallucinate this?

-Gerard

PS: Obligatory eye candy -

http://images.google.com/images?q=angelle+savoie

"Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> So my TV happened to be on ESPN2 tonight when I powered it on, and
> the show was NHRA Qualifying. What caught my attention was a segment
> with the BTN (Big T-town Nabob) taking drag race driving lessons,
> and talking about how similar drag racing is to track sprinting.

Wow. Thanks for the BIKE RACING post.

Not.

-Ken

In article <lqUVc.64683$TI1.15365@attbi_s52>,
"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > So my TV happened to be on ESPN2 tonight when I powered it on, and
> > the show was NHRA Qualifying. What caught my attention was a segment
> > with the BTN (Big T-town Nabob) taking drag race driving lessons,
> > and talking about how similar drag racing is to track sprinting.

> Wow. Thanks for the BIKE RACING post.
>
> Not.
>
> -Ken

Last I heard, Marty 'BTN' Nothstein is a bike racer. Kind of interesting
to know what a bike racer might be planning for the future.

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <lqUVc.64683$TI1.15365@attbi_s52>,
> "Ken .com> wrote:
>
> > "Gerard Lanois" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > So my TV happened to be on ESPN2 tonight when I powered it on, and
> > > the show was NHRA Qualifying. What caught my attention was a segment
> > > with the BTN (Big T-town Nabob) taking drag race driving lessons,
> > > and talking about how similar drag racing is to track sprinting.

> > Wow. Thanks for the BIKE RACING post.
> >
> > Not.
> >
> > -Ken

> Last I heard, Marty 'BTN' Nothstein is a bike racer. Kind of

interesting
> to know what a bike racer might be planning for the future.

I was being extra silly stupid. Too late at night I think.

-Ken

I thought this thread was going to be about some of those female swimmers.
Goddam!