Nova Desert Classic

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ..::Tbf::.., Apr 2, 2003.

  1. TBF says:

    >http://www.mountainbikeaz.com/racing/ndc2003_sun1.shtml

    I didn't see your pic there, HotShot. With you 'tude I'd have thought you'd be in there showing how
    great you think you are. Still haven't taken up JD's challenge, so I guess I should have expected
    you not to race......

    Steve

  2. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > TBF says:
    >
    > >http://www.mountainbikeaz.com/racing/ndc2003_sun1.shtml
    >
    > I didn't see your pic there, HotShot. With you 'tude I'd have thought
    you'd be
    > in there showing how great you think you are. Still haven't taken up JD's challenge, so I guess I
    > should have expected
    you
    > not to race......
    >
    > Steve

    Are you for real? LOL go sniff some more hippie dust "mountain bike expert"

  3. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > TBF says:
    >
    > >Are you for real?
    >
    > Probably ;-)
    >
    > >LOL go sniff some more hippie dust
    >
    > Not a hippy - never was.
    >
    > > "mountain bike expert"
    >
    > Far from it, but at least I admit it............ Not expert at anything but what I do for a
    > living. Enjoy the hell out of mtb-ing though, so at least I've achieved Amateur status.
    >
    > Steve

    Well to hear you talk one would think your the MTB king of the US.

  4. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > TBF says:
    >
    > >Well to hear you talk one would think your the MTB king of the US.
    > >

    > WTF gave you that idea? I've traded Slowest Rider in the World status
    with
    > Rog, had to ask ClydesdaleMTB to slow down for me (two weeks after knee
    his
    > surgery) and stuff like that. No MTB king here, fella, just someone with a dislike of poseurs.
    >
    > Steve if the shoe fits......

    You assume others are poseurs, and your entitled to close your eyes and jump off that cliff if you
    want. I know plent of brothers in my neck of the woods and bck home in Texas that don't have a bunch
    of medals but can stretch you thin on two wheels.

  5. "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    | --
    | http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in
    | message news:[email protected]...
    | > TBF says:
    | >
    | > >Well to hear you talk one would think your the MTB king of the US.
    | > >

    | > WTF gave you that idea? I've traded Slowest Rider in the World status
    | with
    | > Rog, had to ask ClydesdaleMTB to slow down for me (two weeks after knee
    | his
    | > surgery) and stuff like that. No MTB king here, fella, just someone with a dislike of poseurs.
    | >
    | > Steve if the shoe fits......
    |
    | You assume others are poseurs, and your entitled to close your eyes and jump off that cliff if you
    | want. I know plent of brothers in my neck of the woods and bck home in Texas that don't have a
    | bunch of medals but can stretch you thin on two wheels.

    And this is meaningful because....?

    Hey hypocrite, before you start castigating others for making assumptions, you should look at what
    you have written, lest you make yourself look like even more of an idiot.

    Good luck.

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    ..::TBF::.. wrote:

    > You assume others are poseurs, and your entitled to close your eyes and jump off that cliff if you
    > want. I know plent of brothers in my neck of the woods and bck home in Texas that don't have a
    > bunch of medals but can stretch you thin on two wheels.

    Who cares?

  7. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > TBF says:
    >
    > >I know plent of brothers in my neck of the woods and bck home in Texas that don't have a bunch of
    > >medals but can stretch
    you
    > >thin on two wheels.
    > >

    > I'm sure they can. Good for them - but they don't have pretentious
    websites
    > with posey pics of themselves and a lack of cojones to go take up JD's challenge, now do they?
    >
    > PS - your spellings slipping. Pissed or something?

    Lack of cojones? what is a cajone? some hippie term or something? Anytime you want to have a pising
    contest I'm more than happy to oblige, and better equipped!

  8. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > |

    > | --
    > | http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > | message news:[email protected]...
    > | > TBF says:

    > | > WTF gave you that idea? I've traded Slowest Rider in the World status
    > | with
    > | > Rog, had to ask ClydesdaleMTB to slow down for me (two weeks after
    knee
    > | his
    > | > surgery) and stuff like that. No MTB king here, fella, just someone with a dislike of poseurs.
    > | >
    > | > Steve if the shoe fits......
    > |
    > | You assume others are poseurs, and your entitled to close your eyes and
    jump
    > | off that cliff if you want. I know plent of brothers in my neck of the
    woods
    > | and bck home in Texas that don't have a bunch of medals but can stretch
    you
    > | thin on two wheels.
    >

    > And this is meaningful because....?
    >
    > Hey hypocrite, before you start castigating others for making assumptions,
    you should look
    > at what you have written, lest you make yourself look like even more of an
    idiot.

    > Good luck.
    >
    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Oh really, and your fat gut stinking up the newsgroup doesn't make you look stupid?

  9. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ..::TBF::.. wrote:
    >
    > > You assume others are poseurs, and your entitled to close your eyes and
    jump
    > > off that cliff if you want. I know plent of brothers in my neck of the
    woods
    > > and bck home in Texas that don't have a bunch of medals but can stretch
    you
    > > thin on two wheels.
    >
    > Who cares?

    Now all we need is the other grumpy old man, JD to throw his hippie two cents in here, LOL

  10. "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    | > And this is meaningful because....?
    | >
    | > Hey hypocrite, before you start castigating others for making assumptions,
    | you should look
    | > at what you have written, lest you make yourself look like even more of an
    | idiot.
    | >
    | > Good luck.

    | Oh really, and your fat gut stinking up the newsgroup doesn't make you look stupid?

    I'm not the least bit surprised that you are unable to answer the simple question that I posed or
    that you continue with your hypocritical ways.

    I guess you like folks to "stink up the newsgroup," if you consider your past responses, like
    "Awesome ride pics dudes!" Hypocritical again, racist.

    How anyone that posts a picture like this (http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/Lets_Ride2.jpg)
    can call anyone else a poseur, is beyond me.

    Hilarious!

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  11. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    ..::TBF::.. wrote:

    >>Who cares?
    >>

    > Now all we need is the other grumpy old man, JD to throw his hippie two cents in here, LOL

    I don't think I'd count myself as grumpy or old (unlike JD :) but your attitude grates. I think I
    pointed out a couple of months ago to you that mountain biking isn't all about competition or being
    better than anyone else. If you want to do that, go racing, but drop the attitude here.

    Oh, and in a 'my friends are better than yours' competition, I think I'd win :)

  12. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > | > And this is meaningful because....?
    > | >
    > | > Hey hypocrite, before you start castigating others for making
    assumptions,
    > | you should look
    > | > at what you have written, lest you make yourself look like even more
    of an
    > | idiot.
    > | >
    > | > Good luck.
    >

    > | Oh really, and your fat gut stinking up the newsgroup doesn't make you
    look
    > | stupid?
    >
    > I'm not the least bit surprised that you are unable to answer the simple
    question that I
    > posed or that you continue with your hypocritical ways.
    >
    > I guess you like folks to "stink up the newsgroup," if you consider your
    past responses,
    > like "Awesome ride pics dudes!" Hypocritical again, racist.
    >
    > How anyone that posts a picture like this (http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/Lets_Ride2.jpg)
    > can call anyone
    else a poseur, is
    > beyond me.
    >
    > Hilarious!
    >

    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Answer your questions? LOL ou have to be kidding. The only thing you and your couple of buds want to
    do is show the rest of us how much of a MTB gods you are. The reality is, while you ride some good
    trails and have accumulated knowledge, your still all a bunch of fat hippie old men who are
    desparately trying to make others think your the shit. If that isn't posing, I don't know what is

  13. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ..::TBF::.. wrote:
    >
    > >>Who cares?
    > >>

    > > Now all we need is the other grumpy old man, JD to throw his hippie two cents in here, LOL
    >
    > I don't think I'd count myself as grumpy or old (unlike JD :) but your attitude grates. I think I
    > pointed out a couple of months ago to you that mountain biking isn't all about competition or
    > being better than anyone else. If you want to do that, go racing, but drop the attitude
    here.

    > Oh, and in a 'my friends are better than yours' competition, I think I'd win :)

    You think you would win? LOL k, your the best, you and your buds.

  14. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    ..::TBF::.. wrote:

    >>Oh, and in a 'my friends are better than yours' competition, I think I'd win :)
    >>

    > You think you would win?

    Yep.

    > LOL k, your the best, you and your buds.

    Thanks.

  15. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > TBF boasts:
    >
    > > Anytime you want to have a pising contest I'm more than happy to oblige, and
    better
    > >equipped!
    >
    > Oooooooh..... Methinks he doth protest too much. I'm scaaaared.....
    >
    > Piss away, TBF, that's all you've been doing here anyway.
    >
    > Steve

    Bwaaa haha

    But your right, just so happens i have the day off and it's raining so I thought I would mess with
    the grumpy old men with a taste of your own medicine.

    Cioa, I'm off the kick my kid's butt at Xbox.

    Have a nice evening!

  16. "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    | Answer your questions? LOL ou have to be kidding.

    chickenshit to face your hypocrisy.

    |The only thing you and
    | your couple of buds want to do is show the rest of us how much of a MTB gods you are. The reality
    | is, while you ride some good trails and have accumulated knowledge, your still all a bunch of fat
    | hippie old men who are desparately trying to make others think your the shit.

    "You assume others are poseurs, and your entitled to close your eyes and jump off that cliff if
    you want."

    Ah, the irony is outstanding!

    |If that isn't posing, I don't know what is.

    Sure you do, it's right here:

    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/Lets_Ride2.jpg

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  17. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | ..::TBF::.. wrote:
    |
    | >>Oh, and in a 'my friends are better than yours' competition, I think I'd win :)
    | >>

    | > You think you would win?
    |
    | Yep.
    |
    | > LOL k, your the best, you and your buds.
    |
    | Thanks.

    Bows down to Mr Bomba........psst can I be one of your friends :eek:)

    Simon........agrees that the attitude needs to go!

  18. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > You assume others are poseurs

    With you it's not an assumption, the proof is in your lame website pictures.

    > I know plent of brothers in my neck of the woods and bck home in Texas that don't have a bunch of
    > medals but can stretch you thin on two wheels.

    Wow, you are friends with fast riders. I'm impressed. Then again, what the hell would a lamer poseur
    like you know about fast?

    The irony here is that *you*, who have met and ridden with nobody here, are assuming that those who
    you are leg humping are fat, old and slow. You'll never know anything about the skills of those
    people, nor who they ride with for that matter. It's hilarious.

    JD

  19. "..::TBF::.." <[email protected]> wrote

    > Lack of cojones? what is a cajone? some hippie term or something?

    Exactly. Cojones are what you tie your pony-tail with.

    CC