nova scotia/new brunswick rides?

r-cormier

Guest
In about a week I will be goin to Nova scotia/New brunswick for a couple
weeks. I know Kevin McMullin lives around there, so I know there are
riders. I was wondering if you guys have any rides?

Please pm me, email me ([email protected]), or post up if someone
wants to ride;)

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com

no i dont but i have a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retrever :D .

--
Gumba23

i unicycle badly but enjoy it!
http://www.usenet.com

i c........

pointless post lol but what ever

So no rides? O well i guess I will be riding alone then .

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com

common, theres gotta be some riders.....

well I guess this is another bump

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com

pm 180unispin, he lives in saint john. kevin might be back, just pm him,
he's a nice guy. his username is tugboat. those are the only two I know
of that live in NB.

--
zfreak220

KH fund: $316.21/$390-$73.79 left-august 4th

danger_uni wrote:
> I like my women like my gin; 10 years old and mixed up with coke.

http://www.usenet.com

Ya I did pm kevin already, he said he didnt have his uni, so......

I will probly just end up riding naturals on the beach anyway so w.e

--
r-cormier
http://www.usenet.com