NOW, I can get back to riding.

Sorry, Perry, couldn't look.. They won't let me in without downloading ShockWave.

Tom

Wonderful house, Perry! The old wood is exquisite.

Gene Tampa, FL

(...whose first cabinets didn't look half as good)

Nice job - house, photos, music, slide show

<Chas>

http://www.shockwave.com/bin/content/photojam.jsp?doc=233050/1054587311423_2