Now I can ride again, I replaced the helmet my dog ate.

Trentus

Guest
Bloody dog, came home a couple of weeks ago and found my helmet in a million peices all over the
yard. Our new young puppy had made it into a snack. Couldn't afford a helmet for a little while, so
didn't ride. Just bought another helmet (a very basic Adura till I can afford a proper one again).
Tomorrow the bike hits the dirt again - unless it's raining, or it's cold, or it's windy, or I'm
tired, or I decide to take the 4by that's in being modded out for a test drive instead. But barring
those things, I'll definitely ride tomorrow - maybe.

Trentus who seems to be lacking seriously in the commitment department lately.

In news:[email protected], Trentus <[email protected]> typed:
> Bloody dog, came home a couple of weeks ago and found my helmet in a million peices all over the
> yard. Our new young puppy had made it into a snack. Couldn't afford a helmet for a little while,
> so didn't ride.

Just strap the puppy on your head to be going on with :-J

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

Tony says:

>Just strap the puppy on your head to be going on with :-J

Good thought - or even sell the puppy to finance the new helmet.

Steve

In article <[email protected]>, "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

> In news:[email protected], Trentus <[email protected]> typed:
> > Bloody dog, came home a couple of weeks ago and found my helmet in a million peices all over the
> > yard. Our new young puppy had made it into a snack. Couldn't afford a helmet for a little while,
> > so didn't ride.
>
> Just strap the puppy on your head to be going on with :-J
>
> Tony

I think you'll appreciate this:

http://www.penny-arcade.com/docs/puppy_sc.jpg