Now I can ride again, I replaced the helmet my dog ate.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Trentus, Jun 22, 2003.

  1. Trentus

    Trentus Guest

    Bloody dog, came home a couple of weeks ago and found my helmet in a million peices all over the
    yard. Our new young puppy had made it into a snack. Couldn't afford a helmet for a little while, so
    didn't ride. Just bought another helmet (a very basic Adura till I can afford a proper one again).
    Tomorrow the bike hits the dirt again - unless it's raining, or it's cold, or it's windy, or I'm
    tired, or I decide to take the 4by that's in being modded out for a test drive instead. But barring
    those things, I'll definitely ride tomorrow - maybe.

    Trentus who seems to be lacking seriously in the commitment department lately.

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    In news:[email protected], Trentus <[email protected]> typed:
    > Bloody dog, came home a couple of weeks ago and found my helmet in a million peices all over the
    > yard. Our new young puppy had made it into a snack. Couldn't afford a helmet for a little while,
    > so didn't ride.

    Just strap the puppy on your head to be going on with :-J

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

  3. Tony says:

    >Just strap the puppy on your head to be going on with :-J

    Good thought - or even sell the puppy to finance the new helmet.

    Steve

  4. In article <[email protected]>, "Tony Raven" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In news:[email protected], Trentus <[email protected].com> typed:
    > > Bloody dog, came home a couple of weeks ago and found my helmet in a million peices all over the
    > > yard. Our new young puppy had made it into a snack. Couldn't afford a helmet for a little while,
    > > so didn't ride.
    >
    > Just strap the puppy on your head to be going on with :-J
    >
    > Tony

    I think you'll appreciate this:

    http://www.penny-arcade.com/docs/puppy_sc.jpg