Now it's up to 5 who've quit Olympic ethics committe

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bikeadman, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Bikeadman

    Bikeadman Guest

    Tags:

  2. Top Sirloin

    Top Sirloin Guest

    On 18 Jan 2003 20:41:10 GMT, [email protected] (BikeAdman) wrote:

    >The two members of the Olympics ethics panel quit over its excusing the sleaze of its chief
    >executive, Lloyd Ward, have been joined by three more.
    >
    >Read about it in today's NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/18/sports/othersports/18OLYM.html

    I guess the quality of hookers and coke has gone down.

    How in the hell did Salt Lake City get an Olympics?

    Scott Johnson "There is nothing, I think, more unfortunate than to have soft, chubby, fat-looking
    children who go to watch their school play basketball every Saturday and regard that as their
    week's exercise."
    - John F. Kennedy, 1962

  3. >Subject: Re: Now it's up to 5 who've quit Olympic ethics committe From:
    >[email protected] (Top Sirloin) Date: 1/18/03 3:03 PM Central Standard Time Message-id:
    ><[email protected]>
    >
    >On 18 Jan 2003 20:41:10 GMT, [email protected] (BikeAdman) wrote:
    >
    >>The two members of the Olympics ethics panel quit over its excusing the
    >sleaze
    >>of its chief executive, Lloyd Ward, have been joined by three more.
    >>
    >>Read about it in today's NY Times:
    >>http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/18/sports/othersports/18OLYM.html
    >
    >I guess the quality of hookers and coke has gone down.
    >
    >How in the hell did Salt Lake City get an Olympics?

    hookers and coke?