Now it's up to 5 who've quit Olympic ethics committe

On 18 Jan 2003 20:41:10 GMT, [email protected] (BikeAdman) wrote:

>The two members of the Olympics ethics panel quit over its excusing the sleaze of its chief
>executive, Lloyd Ward, have been joined by three more.
>
>Read about it in today's NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/18/sports/othersports/18OLYM.html

I guess the quality of hookers and coke has gone down.

How in the hell did Salt Lake City get an Olympics?

Scott Johnson "There is nothing, I think, more unfortunate than to have soft, chubby, fat-looking
children who go to watch their school play basketball every Saturday and regard that as their
week's exercise."
- John F. Kennedy, 1962

>Subject: Re: Now it's up to 5 who've quit Olympic ethics committe From:
>[email protected] (Top Sirloin) Date: 1/18/03 3:03 PM Central Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>On 18 Jan 2003 20:41:10 GMT, [email protected] (BikeAdman) wrote:
>
>>The two members of the Olympics ethics panel quit over its excusing the
>sleaze
>>of its chief executive, Lloyd Ward, have been joined by three more.
>>
>>Read about it in today's NY Times:
>>http://www.nytimes.com/2003/01/18/sports/othersports/18OLYM.html
>
>I guess the quality of hookers and coke has gone down.
>
>How in the hell did Salt Lake City get an Olympics?

hookers and coke?