Now this is a frickin awesome looking bike!!!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by pinky, Jun 1, 2003.

  1. pinky

    pinky Guest

    Tags:

  2. Garyg

    Garyg Guest

  3. [email protected] wrote:

    > If I had the legs to back up a bike that looked like this, I'd have one!!
    >
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/giro03/?id=stage21/8

    UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

    Jesus criminy! I think I am about to hurl!

    Joe
    --
    #----------------------------------------------------------# "Don't fear the penguin!" #
    #----------------------------------------------------------# Registered Linux user: #309247

  4. Iamn2speed

    Iamn2speed Guest

  5. On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:38:47 -0700, IamN2Speed wrote:
    >Looks like he trains in the off season by taking ballet.

    You closet cases have no sense of history. La Gazzetta dello Sport (http://www.gazzetta.it/) was
    pink long before that colour became associated with er.. gaiety.

  6. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

  7. "Jiyang Chen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    Dude, you haven't figured it out?

    bike racers.

    I can't believe how many newbies there are this week. First that Seven Titanium dude. Now this.

  8. Jiyang Chen

    Jiyang Chen Guest

  9. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest