NRC geographical stats

Bikerecker

Guest
I looked at the men's NRC races, here's how they sorted by state. I made up the six region
designations, some were a little uncertain, like Texas (Midwest? Southwestest?). Also, there are big
multi race events in several states (td Ohio, Superweek) that I and USAC count as one. Elite Nats
hasn't been located yet (although I hear from a friend in the Springs that Somerville may play
host). Also, believe it or not, RAAM is an NRC event. (pasted from excel to word to AOL's news
server, so it may flake out) CA SW 9 PA NE 8 IL MW 3 NY NE 3 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 VA SE 3 TX MW 2
NJ NE 2 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 WI MW 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 OR NW 1 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 MS SE 1 NC SE 1 SC
SE 1 AZ SW 1 NM SW 1

Soted by Region: State Region # M NRC AZ SW 1 CA SW 9 NM SW 1 11 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 MS SE 1 NC
SE 1 SC SE 1 VA SE 3 15 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 2 OR NW 1 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 NJ NE 2 NY NE 3 PA NE 8
16 IL MW 3 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 TX MW 2 WI MW 1 8

No real big surprises for me, besides the SE region's second palce and AR's tie with NY and IL, with
three races. All regions get blown away by the Midwest if you count all the Superweek and Tour de
Ohio days of racing. Greg Miller

Heard that the Tripeaks race in Arkansas over Memorial Weekend has been cancelled. Nothing official
yet though...

jason

[email protected] (Bikerecker) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I looked at the men's NRC races, here's how they sorted by state. I made up the six region
> designations, some were a little uncertain, like Texas (Midwest? Southwestest?). Also, there are
> big multi race events in several states (td Ohio, Superweek) that I and USAC count as one. Elite
> Nats hasn't been located yet (although I hear from a friend in the Springs that Somerville may
> play host). Also, believe it or not, RAAM is an NRC event. (pasted from excel to word to AOL's
> news server, so it may flake out) CA SW 9 PA NE 8 IL MW 3 NY NE 3 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 VA SE 3
> TX MW 2 NJ NE 2 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 WI MW 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 OR NW 1 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 MS SE 1 NC
> SE 1 SC SE 1 AZ SW 1 NM SW 1
>
> Soted by Region: State Region # M NRC AZ SW 1 CA SW 9 NM SW 1 11 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 MS SE 1
> NC SE 1 SC SE 1 VA SE 3 15 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 2 OR NW 1 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 NJ NE 2 NY NE 3 PA
> NE 8 16 IL MW 3 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 TX MW 2 WI MW 1 8
>
> No real big surprises for me, besides the SE region's second palce and AR's tie with NY and IL,
> with three races. All regions get blown away by the Midwest if you count all the Superweek and
> Tour de Ohio days of racing. Greg Miller

More information about Elite Nats please when you hear about it. Is that Sommerville, NJ?

Bikerecker wrote:

> I looked at the men's NRC races, here's how they sorted by state. I made up the six region
> designations, some were a little uncertain, like Texas (Midwest? Southwestest?). Also, there are
> big multi race events in several states (td Ohio, Superweek) that I and USAC count as one. Elite
> Nats hasn't been located yet (although I hear from a friend in the Springs that Somerville may
> play host). Also, believe it or not, RAAM is an NRC event. (pasted from excel to word to AOL's
> news server, so it may flake out) CA SW 9 PA NE 8 IL MW 3 NY NE 3 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 VA SE 3
> TX MW 2 NJ NE 2 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 WI MW 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 OR NW 1 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 MS SE 1 NC
> SE 1 SC SE 1 AZ SW 1 NM SW 1
>
> Soted by Region: State Region # M NRC AZ SW 1 CA SW 9 NM SW 1 11 AR SE 3 FL SE 3 GA SE 3 MS SE 1
> NC SE 1 SC SE 1 VA SE 3 15 CO RM 1 MT RM 1 2 OR NW 1 1 CT NE 1 MA NE 1 NH NE 1 NJ NE 2 NY NE 3 PA
> NE 8 16 IL MW 3 MN MW 1 OH MW 1 TX MW 2 WI MW 1 8
>
> No real big surprises for me, besides the SE region's second palce and AR's tie with NY and IL,
> with three races. All regions get blown away by the Midwest if you count all the Superweek and
> Tour de Ohio days of racing. Greg Miller

Oh Smart One,

The only thing that surprises me is that you equate a race like Philly First Union and Trenton with
MacClane Pacific.

If you think Tym Tyler's race in Ohio should be counted equally to any of the First Union
races....then I'm surprised you were able to get your driver's license.

Café

>If you think Tym Tyler's race in Ohio should be counted equally to any of the First Union
>races....then I'm surprised you were able to get your driver's license.
>
>Café

Uh, have you started your spring test stacks? What else could explain such rage? Greg Miller, glad
to stay away from scary roid ragers like cafe