NSV for me!

B

Betty Boop

I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been able to get it on my fat fingers
for almost 2 years and now it just slips right on! I just wanted to share. Betty

Wow, that's a great NSV, Betty. Congratulations! Elaine K

betty boop wrote:

>I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been able to get it on my fat fingers
>for almost 2 years and now it just slips right on! I just wanted to share. Betty
>
>

I bet the person with the matching ring is excited as well. Good for you!

Prairie Roots

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:51:18 GMT, "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been able to get it on my fat fingers
>for almost 2 years and now it just slips right on! I just wanted to share. Betty

betty boop wrote:
>
> I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been able to get it on my fat fingers
> for almost 2 years and now it just slips right on! I just wanted to share. Betty

Oh, excellent!

I managed that a while back for the first time in about 4 years. It's one of the best! DH said Oh,
look! We're married again! I think he missed it more than I did! Now I'm looking at my engagement
ring sliding round so the stone is on the inside! I'm thinking I might have to wear them on my right
hand for a while, until I know how many sizes to have removed!
--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

great for you, this is a big one, Lee
betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been able
to
> get it on my fat fingers for almost 2 years and now it just slips right
on!
> I just wanted to share. Betty

Thanks Prairie Roots. My husband is great and very supportive. He also
started following my program and has lost about 8 lbs. so far. He really
needs to lose about 15 lbs. I should lose about 60 and I am sure we will
both get to our goals.
Betty
"Prairie Roots" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> I bet the person with the matching ring is excited as well. Good for you!
>
> Prairie Roots
>
> On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:51:18 GMT, "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been able
to
> >get it on my fat fingers for almost 2 years and now it just slips right
on!
> >I just wanted to share. Betty

Excellent!!!! My wedding bands are way too buig for my ring finger now. i wear them on my middle
finger, and soon I can tell that they will be too big for there too!!!

Melissa in NJ

"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been able to get it on my fat fingers
> for almost 2 years and now it just slips right on! I just wanted to share. Betty

Oh Betty that's wonderful! I know the feeling! And pretty soon it'll be too BIG for your fingers.
That's the trouble I'm having now, I'm almost afraid to lose my rings because of it.

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172

to
on!

I had to have mine resized a few months back. It went down almost a full size. I'm now into a 7 1/4
instead of an 8. Years ago I used to be a 6, but don't know if I'll ever see that again.
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

to
on!

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 02:19:43 +0000, Kate Dicey
<[email protected]> wrote:

>betty boop wrote:
>>
>> I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been able to get it on my fat
>> fingers for almost 2 years and now it just slips right on! I just wanted to share. Betty
>
>Oh, excellent!
>
>I managed that a while back for the first time in about 4 years. It's one of the best! DH said Oh,
>look! We're married again! I think he missed it more than I did! Now I'm looking at my engagement
>ring sliding round so the stone is on the inside! I'm thinking I might have to wear them on my
>right hand for a while, until I know how many sizes to have removed!

I had to move my ring to my middle finger for the same reason. And I need to adjust the strap on my
tissot again.

Ray
--
rmnsuk overall - 273/209/182

ray miller wrote:
>
> On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 02:19:43 +0000, Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >betty boop wrote:
> >>
> >> I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been able to get it on my fat
> >> fingers for almost 2 years and now it just slips right on! I just wanted to share. Betty
> >
> >Oh, excellent!
> >
> >I managed that a while back for the first time in about 4 years. It's one of the best! DH said
> >Oh, look! We're married again! I think he missed it more than I did! Now I'm looking at my
> >engagement ring sliding round so the stone is on the inside! I'm thinking I might have to wear
> >them on my right hand for a while, until I know how many sizes to have removed!
>
> I had to move my ring to my middle finger for the same reason. And I need to adjust the strap on
> my tissot again.
>
> Ray
> --
> rmnsuk overall - 273/209/182
My watch has a leather strap, so I just need to use a tighter hole. Can't wear metal straps!
--

Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk

"Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> ray miller wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 02:19:43 +0000, Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > >betty boop wrote:
> > >>
> > >> I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't been
able to
> > >> get it on my fat fingers for almost 2 years and now it just slips
right on!
> > >> I just wanted to share. Betty
> > >
> > >Oh, excellent!
> > >
> > >I managed that a while back for the first time in about 4 years. It's one of the best! DH said
> > >Oh, look! We're married again! I think he missed it more than I did! Now I'm looking at my
> > >engagement ring sliding round so the stone is on the inside! I'm thinking I might have to wear
> > >them on my right hand for a while, until I know how many sizes to have removed!
> >
> > I had to move my ring to my middle finger for the same reason. And I need to adjust the strap on
> > my tissot again.
> >
> > Ray
> > --
> > rmnsuk overall - 273/209/182
> My watch has a leather strap, so I just need to use a tighter hole. Can't wear metal straps!

My watch has a metal strap and annoyingly enough I'm between link sizes. It's currently too loose
for my liking, but when I got a link taken out of it it would cut off my circulation when it got hot
and humid here. I'm gone back to loose for the summer, but when it starts getting cold again I'll
probably get that link removed. It is very frustrating....

--
Julie.
93.5/72.7/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
93.5/72.7/1.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome notice:
http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

>My watch has a metal strap and annoyingly enough I'm between link sizes. It's currently too loose
>for my liking, but when I got a link taken out of it it would cut off my circulation when it got
>hot and humid here. I'm gone back to loose for the summer, but when it starts getting cold again
>I'll probably get that link removed. It is very frustrating....

I'm using another watch at the moment for this very reason. Metal straps usually have a bar that can
be moved to do fine adjustments. There should be 3 or four sets of hole by one of the joints. Can
you tell I have a thing about watches

Ray
--

"JulieB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> "Kate Dicey" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> online.co.uk...
> > ray miller wrote:
> > >
> > > On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 02:19:43 +0000, Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >
> > > >betty boop wrote:
> > > >>
> > > >> I am so excited!! I can wear my weding ring again. I haven't
been
> able to
> > > >> get it on my fat fingers for almost 2 years and now it just slips
> right on!
> > > >> I just wanted to share. Betty
> > > >
> > > >Oh, excellent!
> > > >
> > > >I managed that a while back for the first time in about 4 years.
It's
> > > >one of the best! DH said Oh, look! We're married again! I think he missed it more than I did!
> > > >Now I'm looking at my engagement ring sliding round so the stone is on the inside! I'm
> > > >thinking I might
have
> > > >to wear them on my right hand for a while, until I know how many
sizes
> > > >to have removed!
> > >
> > > I had to move my ring to my middle finger for the same reason. And I need to adjust the strap
> > > on my tissot again.
> > >
> > > Ray
> > > --
> > > rmnsuk overall - 273/209/182
> > My watch has a leather strap, so I just need to use a tighter hole. Can't wear metal straps!
>
> My watch has a metal strap and annoyingly enough I'm between link sizes. It's currently too loose
> for my liking, but when I got a link taken out of it it would cut off my circulation when it got
> hot and humid here. I'm
gone
> back to loose for the summer, but when it starts getting cold again I'll probably get that link
> removed. It is very frustrating....
>

Mine has a velcro strap that I just keep adjusting it SMALLER (yahoo!).

My watch is the same way, Julie. It's a Seiko Kinetic and it used to be too tight. Now it is really
really loose. Strange.

--

~Kristin O~
272/242.2/172

"JulieB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...

> My watch has a metal strap and annoyingly enough I'm between link sizes. It's currently too loose
> for my liking, but when I got a link taken out of it it would cut off my circulation when it got
> hot and humid here. I'm
gone
> back to loose for the summer, but when it starts getting cold again I'll probably get that link
> removed. It is very frustrating....
>
> --
> Julie.
> 93.5/72.7/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg
> 205.7/159.9/162.8 (WW)/158 (Personal) lb

ray miller wrote:
>
> >My watch has a metal strap and annoyingly enough I'm between link sizes. It's currently too loose
> >for my liking, but when I got a link taken out of it it would cut off my circulation when it got
> >hot and humid here. I'm gone back to loose for the summer, but when it starts getting cold again
> >I'll probably get that link removed. It is very frustrating....
>
> I'm using another watch at the moment for this very reason. Metal straps usually have a bar that
> can be moved to do fine adjustments. There should be 3 or four sets of hole by one of the joints.
> Can you tell I have a thing about watches

Hehehehe! Tissot make beautiful watches! Story time...

When Big Sis was six, she couldn't tell the time: numbers were unimportant to her, but she did want
a watch. Dad said she could have one for her birthday if she could tell the time by then! Bargain!
She learned ti tell the time and was given a smart new Ingersol watch for her birthday. Joking, Dad
said, If it's still working on your 21st birthday, I'll replace it with a gold one! It was, so she
held him to her word! A nice little ladies Tissot, oval in shape, with 9c gold case was her 21st
birthday present. 29 years later it is still going strong, though Dad closed his eyes for the last
time 21 years ago. The watch came with a leather strap, but later had a gold one fitted.

My maternal grandfather also had a Tissot: very plain, very nice, gold case. After he dies, it
went to my brother. Now my bro is of the sort that destroys watches just by wearing them! This
one has survived over 20 years of him wearing it and only needs a clean occasionally. Bro wears
it for 'best' rather than all the time. I think he usually wears Dad's Seiko. That too has proved
bro-proof!

I am another watch destroyer: they get dipped in the bath, run under the tap, or bashed while
sewing... At present I have a nice little Sekonda that bro gave me a few years ago. It's standing up
well to my abuse!
--

>I am another watch destroyer: they get dipped in the bath, run under the tap, or bashed while
>sewing... At present I have a nice little Sekonda that bro gave me a few years ago. It's standing
>up well to my abuse!

The tissot is for work and general use. I have a g-shock for holidays, gym, decorating etc, and a
breitling for best, or when I feel like I want a treat. The breitling is superb. I don't go for
designer clothes and stuff usually, but I love designer watches. I too tend to be a watch destroyer
so I got the g-shock to wear when I'm doing anything different. No doubt one day it'll end up under
a 20kg plate :(

Ray
--