NSV

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:11:33 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>OK so I hate doctors, nothing personal just in my life they always promise too much cost too much
>and deliver too little. As a result I have to go only when something needs sewing or worse. My mom
>is an EMT and I went by her work the other day... She took my BP it was 120/80, My resting heart
>rate was 75, and my ox sat rate was 99 percent. This is good all on its own, but I smoke alot some
>days, and I had in fact just left a doctor's office where he had to sign papers to prove to the
>state for the umpteenth time I am blind, permanently, again, I figure that was a good day, Lee

Great going Lee :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Your numbers are wonderful, Lee. :)

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> OK so I hate doctors, nothing personal just in my life they always promise too much cost too much
> and deliver too little. As a result I have to go only when something needs sewing or worse. My mom
> is an EMT and I went by her work the other day... She took my BP it was 120/80, My resting heart
> rate was 75, and my ox sat rate was 99 percent. This is good all on its own, but I smoke alot some
> days, and I had in fact just left a doctor's office where he had to sign papers to prove to the
> state for the umpteenth time I am blind, permanently, again, I figure that was a good day, Lee

Thanks, Lee
Erin Marsh <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 22:11:33 -0600, "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >OK so I hate doctors, nothing personal just in my life they always
promise
> >too much cost too much and deliver too little. As a result I have to go only when something needs
> >sewing or worse. My mom is an EMT and I went
by
> >her work the other day... She took my BP it was 120/80, My resting heart rate was 75, and my ox
> >sat rate was 99 percent. This is good all on its own, but I smoke alot some days, and I had in
> >fact just left a doctor's office where he had to sign papers to prove to the state for the
umpteenth
> >time I am blind, permanently, again, I figure that was a good day, Lee
> >
> Great going Lee :)
>
> --
> Erin in NZ
> 125/89/75 kgs
> 275.3/196/165 lbs
>
> RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)
>
> "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

Thanks, Lee
news:[email protected]...