NSV

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ray Miller, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to
    sign in and then gasped. "You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!".
    Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she saw me was
    about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)

    Ray
    --
    rmnsuk
    273/202/182

    Tags:

  2. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    That's great Ray!!

    Did you find yourself floating on a cloud while you smiled all day? I would hope you did.

    Julie

    "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
    > "You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
    > saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)
    >
    > Ray
    > --
    > rmnsuk
    > 273/202/182

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    ray miller wrote:
    > I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
    > "You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
    > saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)
    >
    > Ray

    What a great lift for a day!! What a great NSV!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201.5/155 RAFL 210.5/201.5/198.5

  4. how great that must have made you feel, good for you, Lee
    ray miller <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
    > "You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
    > saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)
    >
    > Ray
    > --
    > rmnsuk
    > 273/202/182

  5. Now I'm smiling.

    It's moments like these which bring it all into focus again. I'm so pleased for you.

    Go RAY!!

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:45:53 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
    >"You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
    >saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)
    >
    >Ray

    Prairie Roots
    232/161/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  6. Fred

    Fred Guest

    You mean a measily loss of 70+ pounds was noticed? (g)

    Great work.

    On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:45:53 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
    >"You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
    >saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)
    >
    >Ray

  7. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I went to a customer site yesterday. The lady on reception got me to sign in and then gasped.
    >"You're Ray - my god you've lost weight!". Apparently she hadn't recognised me. The last time she
    >saw me was about 2 years ago. She was astonished. I smiled all day :)

    Cool NSV Ray. Good for you :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary

  8. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    That is really cool Ray, what a wonderful NSV! I hope you're still smiling today (I'm waaaaaaaaaay
    behind on the group once again), and that this lovely feeling sticks with you for a long time.

    Joyce